Hayley

When she woke up she was about to call Klaus and inform him but she couldn't find her cellphone and she didn't memorize klaus' phone number  and just when she found her phone and was about to call Klaus she was pulled into another vision.

She was in the same house and she saw Hope on the ground unconscious and she then saw Klaus, Hayley and a man fighting but before Chloe could understand what was happening Hayley was pushed outside and then everything went in slow motion Hayley turned around and looked at Klaus as her flesh burned Chloe ran to her but when she got there the body was already reduced to ashes and Klaus was screaming he then said something to Elijah but Chloe couldn't take her eyes off of Hayley's ashes she could help but feel pain in her chest and tears flow down her cheeks she didn't understand why but she did she sobbed  and blamed it on herself when the vision was over she blamed herself she could've saved Hopes mother and save her from the grief. She looked at a chair from the corner thinking that it's her fault, she was crying and remembering the moment when Hayley looked back with a calm look before screaming and how the sun disintegrate her into ashes and all that guilt weighed on her back.

Klaus walked in to inform Chloe about what happened but what he saw shocked him Chloe was in a corner deep I thought looking at the chair in front of her. He knelt down to her level and noticed that she's been crying but he didn't know what the reason was so he asked her.

"What happened"

"I could've saved her it was my fault" she said her eyes not leaving the chair opposite her.

"Who"he asked not knowing who she was referring to.

"Hayley I got a vision I saw them take away her werewolf side but I couldn't find a way to contact you the I had another one, you and Hayley were there fighting with a man and I saw her burn, If I informed you on time this wouldn't be happening and Hayley would be alive." She rambled on and Klaus pulled her into a hug and shushed her.

"This is not your fault, Hayley died protecting her daughter you weren't there so you had nothing to do with it" he said as he pulled away from her keeping her head in his hands looking directly into her eyes.

"Do you understand?" He asked and she slowly nodded her head.

"Can I go to her funeral, just to pay respects" she asked weakly.

"Okay but don't use any magic and don't be seen with me, you can go to pay respects but not to the funeral, there'll be werewolves there and they might pick up your scent" Klaus said after thinking it over.

"Okay" she said with a wobbly voice not feeling guilty anymore.

***

She woke up and took a warm shower and got put on an outfit, she wore a black long-sleeved loose V-neck top with a black leather skirt with grey stripes and black strap heels and she side- parted her hair leaving it in it's natural curls with little to no makeup.                                          

She then left early hoping she would get alcohol from a nearby bar but decided against it and took a bottle of blood as a substitute.

The funeral was packed there were a lot of people that knew Hayley she was well-knowned by all of her good deeds.

She walked and suddenly there was a van that pulled up and there were men with guns and everyone scattered and Chloe left the place after clearing her head she looked for Klaus with a spell and a watch that belongs to him that she carries with her. He was standing in front of a tree with Hayley's name on it she then went there as she knew where he was.

When she got there Klaus was talking to the tree so she spoke.

"I went to pay respects, something happened so I left"

"Yes I know what happened, Hope didn't want the people who killed her mother ruin her funeral" Klaus replied.

"I can't believe all that has happened in such a short period of time" she spoke her British accent thick.

"Well there's always drama in the Mikealson family" he said with a smirk, "I want you to do something?" And Chloe hummed in reply

"I want you to watch hope, make sure she doesn't do anything to put herself in harm's way and possibly make friends with her." Klaus explained.

"I can do that" she replied

"I mean I want to get you admitted into the boarding school" he elaborated.

"Boarding school? Won't they want to know what I am." Said Chloe

"That's why your just going to tell them that your a werewolf."

(Just imagine vampire veins)

She then flashed her supernatural face which was gold and not amber eyes with vampiric veins underneath which changed from the first time it showed. "What about this what if it appears out of nowhere you can't even say I'm a hybrid because it's too gold to explain."

"We'll just say your a werewolf because you hate animal blood so you wouldn't make it as a vampire, the witches would sense your power so not a witch and there's no bad thing with the werewolves because you already have anger issues." Klaus ranted

"Okay fine I'll do it I'll never hear the end of it if I don't, but how will I get in if you've forgotten I look 18 and they don't admit children over 17" she stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"We'll just say that a witch cast a spell on you" Klaus quickly gave a solution.

"Okay I'll do it but it won't be my fault if I hurt werewolves, I just hate their guts" she clarified and Klaus just smiled.

"I'll send you with a werewolf to get you admitted you will act as if that werewolf is your pack or family in everything but blood, and that she found you when you woke up without your memories."
Klaus explained.

"Okay then I'll get myself packed and prepared."

"I have to go Hope needs me the werewolf will come in about an hour and take you to Mystic Falls I'll call you when I can."

"Okay Dad" said Chloe before walking away.

She couldn't believe that she's going to boarding school and as a werewolf, a piece of her was excited and another piece of her was already missing the man she considers a father and her only form of family.

                           Word count 1133