The Full Moon

I've been searching for this witch for weeks for absolutely no reason. Other than that I've grown a lot for some unknown reason I now look like a 19 year old and my so-called father is far from being a monster he looks broken for some reason I still don't know.

"So why aren't you with your daughter?" I asked really wanting to know why he isn't with my sister.

"I have to stay away from her to protect her." Said my father.

"From what may I ask." I asked feeling slightly worried for my twin.

"No you may not, I don't like talking about it." He explained. 

"Okay then I'll leave you to it I'm just going to leave you to it" I said with a sigh.

***

I walked down to a street looking for the witch. According to my sources she's planning something nasty. I got updates from home Dean was doing good and He was getting better at hunting and his father has fallen terribly ill and he has requested that I stay here because he wants to be alone with his father at this time.

I was walking into an alley and I saw a man in a black suit and If I'm sure I think I saw his eyes turn black then back to normal. He then walked up to me and grabbed the sides of my head and said something in another language and then everything went black.

***

As I woke up I felt the weight of my eyelids as I tried to open my eyes and there was this stranger in front of me he had blue eyes and sort of blonde hair.

"Are you okay, what happened" said this person.

"Who are you?" I asked him then I continued, "Who am I?" The stranger looked at me with a shocked expression on his face.

He then looked like he was deciding something then he spoke.

"You are my friend my partner in crime, literally" said this stranger

"What do you mean literally Mr-" I trailed off waiting for his name.

"Klaus and I mean we kill people I don't know where you disappeared and when I found you, you were passed out in an alley so I brought you here" said the blue-eyed man causing shock to run through me.

After actually digesting the information I just learned I accepted it.

***

It's been a few days and I've been watching my friend kill people and protect him sometimes I found out that I'm a vampire, witch and werewolf and something else but I don't know my friend tells me that I never mentioned it so we both don't know and I never poked it.

"Won't you kill anyone maybe have a drink" said Klaus with a devilish smirk.

And because he's my friend I couldn't refuse so I walked up to a man and sucked him dry and as soon as his body hit the floor a flash of pain hit me. I felt pain all over Klaus came to me to check if I'm alright, he was really worried about me then he his face started changing into a face of realization.

"Your curse" he muttered.

"Wha-   Aaaah" I couldn't finish what I said before I started screaming in pain.

"Your werewolf curse it's broken"
He explained. "Okay Chloe I want you to breath, just take deep breaths and calm down you can get through it." I did what he said and the pain started lessening.

After breathing in and out for about ten minutes the pain faded and I felt better and it was all because he was there so I muttered a quick thank you and he smiled at me feeling better with a sigh of relief.

He then gave me a blood bag to gain some strength and heal. I just felt safe around him maybe that's why we're friends.

***

Today is the day the full moon comes and Klaus told me not to worry because he'll help me through it. He's really helped me through this he's been explaining to me as to what will happen and how I should react or handle it and it felt really good that someone will be here to get me through something like this.

We are at a bar and I've been drinking a lot because I don't want to do this sober. Klaus went outside to attend to an important call I think it's someone called Hayley because I heard him call the person that as he walked out of the bar. But I didn't really think much of it.

When Klaus came back he announced that it is time for me to go because I need to be far from civilization because I don't like killing people.

We were in dense woods and the sun was going down but the moon was far from it's peak.

"Okay remember when it starts happening you shouldn't fight it otherwise it will drag out and take hours which will cause pain and we don't want that. Okay" Klaus started explaining with a little worry and a smile at the end.

"Don't worry you only have to do it once then you can turn whenever you like because your a quadbrid" he reassured me and I just nodded with a smile.

"Who are you and what  are you doing here?" A voice of a stranger came from behind me.

Klaus walked forward and started speaking, "Gentlemen..... I'm so sorry but I have a girl here who is turning for the first time so please do me a favor and run along we won't disturb you and your activities."

The men all exchanged looks. "I'm sorry but she's gonna have to come with us to where she belongs we'll help her turn." A man in the group announced.

Klaus chuckled, "I'm afraid that's not possible she stays with me."

"Do you realize that your talking to an alpha wolf?" The man asked and Klaus just smiled.

"Do you realize that your talking to the original hybrid." He said and the man's eyes widened in shock.

"Ar- are you K- Klaus M-ikealson" the man stuttered in fear.

"Yes I'm afraid I am." Says my friend with a smirk. "So I'll ask again run along and leave the girl with me" he asked flashing his yellow werewolf eyes and vampire veins.

"Sorry we'll just leave" the man said abruptly and left in a flash as soon as they were gone pain rushed through my body and I screamed out in pain startling Klaus causing him to rush to my aid and help me.

"Chloe don't fight it let your body do it's work  it will be fine, you'll be fine" he said to me as I fell to my knees and let out a pained scream as he bones broke into unnatural positions and then my screams turned into howls and everything was different my hearing was wild and my snout smelled all the scents around me it was beautiful it felt wonderful I then turned around and was met with a smile from Klaus and he smelt like relief so he was really worried about me. I then ran off to explore and running around as a wolf is ten times better than walking around as a human it was beautiful but when it had to end I was weak when I turned back into human form I was flat on the floor without clothes and too weak to move.

But I felt a blanket wrap around me and someone pick me up.
"I've got you love" after I heard his voice I recognized it as Klaus and I felt better. I felt safe.

                        Word count 1294