♪Ten♪

Woah~ long time no update! I'm sorry don't hate me! I've been busy with school and I had writers block.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Zelo

Today is the day!!! I'm so excited; its been 9 and a half years since I've seen them!! I got dressed and walked across the hallway to Nala's room.

"Nala, is your ass up?!" I yelled through the door.

  "Yes! I'm cleaning my room!" she yelled at me through the door.

  "You know the boys are visiting today, right?!" I asked her while looking at my phone. I heard something fall and her door opened. She had paint on her face, glitter on her hands, and her hair was in an extremely messy bun.

"WHAT?! That means YongGuk is coming here?! Ugh I hate you so much sometimes!" She tried acting mad at me, but I just laughed at her.

"What the hell happened to you?" I laughed.

"I'm making a poster for art class. Now if you will excuse me, I have a huge mess to clean up. And when I'm done I'm going to kill you." She glared at me and closed her door. I laughed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I made me some toast and sat down. As I was eating I received a text from Himchan.
Himchan: Send me your address.
Zelo: 9463 Ramen Avenue
Himchan: Kay, we'll be there in 20 minutes.
Zelo: Okay, tell Yongguk that Nala wants to kill me, so when you guys get here you must hide and when she comes downstairs YongGuk is to grab her.
Himchan: XD okay he says its a plan! See you soon.

I set my phone down and finished eating. I sat down on the couch and waited for the boys. 15 minutes later, there was a knock on the door indicating that the boys were here. I welcomed them in and gave them all a hug.

"I'm going to kill you Junhong!" Nala yelled.

"Hide behind that wall, everyone else in the kitchen!" I whisper yelled to YongGuk. I sat on the couch and pretended to play on my phone.

"You are dead!" Nala yelled running towards me. I got up and walked backwards. She was about three feet away from me when YongGuk grabbed her and picked her up. She screamed bloody murder.

"Who the hell are you?!" She yelled and he laughed. She stopped struggling. He laughed again and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you!" He put her down so he could hug her properly.

  Okay let me explain this. The boys have only met Nala once, but after we moved she would Skype YongGuk all the time. I guess over the nine years they have started to like each other. So that brings us to now.

"Boys come on out now!" I yelled and they walked in, tackling me and Nala in the process.

"We missed you guys!!" They all yelled in our ears. We struggled to get up.

"Damn guys let us up, you are suffocating us!" Nala yelled and they finally let us up.

"Why don't we go to the game room and catch up?" I suggested and they all agreed.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
New update! So sorry I haven't updated in so long, school hates me! I dedicate this chapter to Estie_Pabon because she is amazing, plus she was the first one to comment the singer of the song in chapter 6. I love you so much Estie_Pabon! Fighting!!
~American BABY