♪Nine♪

-YoungJae's POV-

I don't want to see him again. Its been to long, but I know for a fact he remembers me.

"Jae, its okay. I won't let him lay a hand on you. You know that." Dae rubbed my back, tempting to calm me down.

"I know that Dae, but it still scares the hell out of me.

The rest of the school day was boring and chaotic. We had substitutes for almost every class, and then we had a fire drill. Dae and I walked out to the bus stop.

"Hey BabyJae, wanna come over and spend the night. Maybe it'll get your mind off that douche." I laughed.

"Sure let me ask my dad first." I texted my dad and he said it was okay. We got off the bus and walked to his house. His parents were on a business trip so he was alone.

"Wanna order shinee pizza and watch a movie?" I nodded and he ordered a large cheese pizza.

"What movie you wanna watch Dae?" I asked looking through his movies.

"The Fault in Our Stars or If I Stay." he replied. I turned around and looked at him. "WHAT?! Can't a guy like sad movies?" He objected. I laughed and shrugged.

"Fine we can watch If I Stay." I laughed at his eagerness to watch. He made popcorn and we sat on the couch. Not even half way through he was in tears. Right now the main girl (forgot her name) was telling at the people at the hospital to let Adam inside. We finished the movie and the popcorn. I felt Dae's arms snake around my waist and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I really liked the movie Jae." he says as he snuggled into my back.

"It was okay. What do you wanna do now?" I asked, but really wanting to move.

"Nothing I just want to cuddle." he murmured, probably embarrassed.

"Okay Dae, why don't you go get a blanket and we can cuddle on the couch all you want." I suggested. He let go really fast and disappeared into the hallway, coming back with a blanket and a pillow. "Haha, eager much?" I laughed as he laid on the couch.

"Yes now come over here and cuddle with me!" He cried/laughed. No correction he giggled like a girl. I just laughed and laid my head on his chest and cuddled with him, eventually falling asleep with him singing to me.
*-*-*-*
Awwe fluff chappy!! Hehehe. I hope you liked this chapter, I kinda have away hire DaeJae knows JongUp but who gives a hell?
~Aʍɛʀɨċaռ ɮaɮʏ