♪Six♪

Quick Note: After Jae's dad called him, that was on Wednesday, Youngjae has been out of school for 4 days. DaeHyun is now confused on what happened. (First person to guess the artist of the actual song gets a Shoutout. Please no cheating.)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-Youngjae's POV-

It's been about 4 days since I've been in school, talked to Zelo or DaeHyun, I've last been out of the hospital.

"Mom, please stay strong. I can't lose you." I said crying while holding my moms hand. I haven't left her side since Wednesday.

"Jae, if I can't hang on just remember, follow your heart and do what you like." she smiled weakly.  "Jae, go home and get some rest, you can't miss any more school days." she told me.

  "Yes mama. Saranghaeyo (I love you)." I kissed her cheek and left the room. I called my dad to come pick me up and we went home. I ate dinner, took a long refreshing shower and went to bed.

I woke up and my head was hurting. I went to the bathroom and took some medicine. I got dressed and got on the bus. I sat down and waited, because once Zelo gets on the bus and sees me....

  "Youngjae where have you been!?" Zelo.

"Family problems, I'm okay now. My umma is sick." (Rare word, thank you Storm_ravenxo for telling me what mom and dad was in Korean.)

We got off the bus and before I made it to school, I was attacked.

"Youngjae I was worried! Where were you?!" DaeHyun.

  "I just... Didn't feel well. I'm fine now. Can you just leave me be for the day?" I asked him. He gave me a look of anger, disbelief, and sad. I just walked away. The rest of the day consisted of Zelo and I talking, very little, and DaeHyun glaring at me. When the day was finally over. I just threw my stuff into my locker and walked out. I pulled my hood up and walked towards the beach.

-DaeHyun's POV-

I was angry at Jae for ditching me today but still hanging out with Zelo. He seemed really down. I got on the bus and realized Zelo was on the bus, but Jae wasn't. I went to my seat in the back and looked out the window. I see someone walk out of the school and walk in the direction of the beach. I looked back up and took my phone out. I decided to text Youngjae.
To: BabyJae:
  Hey, you wanna hang today after school?

I didn't get a reply. About two hours later, which during that time I sent him about 30 messages. I went to his house and his dad said he hasn't come home yet. I said thank you and walked down the street. I got a bad feeling in my stomach. Maybe I was just sick. All of a sudden i started thinking about the kid that was walking to the beach. As I thought about realization hit me. Youngjae has been really down lately, he has missed 4 days of school, he hasn't come home yet today. That was Youngjae walking to the beach. Wait why, its about 57°F outside. The peir?! Of course. I ran outside and down to the park as fast as I could. I approached the beach and saw something that broke me. He was on the edge of the peir looking up. He moved closer to the edge.

"YOUNGJAE. WAIT, DONT JUMP!!" I yelled, but it was to late. I just ran and jumped in after him.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Sorry but I needed drama. I should have at least one new chapter up everyday, if I have ideas after writing the chapter if I even have ideas for the first one I will try and update twice. School has started so they may be slow.
~American BABY