♪Five♪

-YoungJae's POV-

  The next day at school went fairly well. I hung out with Zelo and talked to DaeHyun. I still can't understand why he had a change of heart so quickly. We were all headed to lunch, Zelo, DaeHyun, and I. We sat at the same table and I just sat there sketching in my notebook.

  "Aren't you getting any food?" Dae asked me and I was drawing.

"No I'm not hungry." I replied, not looking up. He just nodded and walked away. He and Zelo got back and sat down, one on either side of me. We chatted until the bell rang. The rest of the day went fairly well. I was at my locker when my phone went off.

  From: Dad
Hey son, I have to run a few errands with you mother so when you get home we won't be there. You can invite a friend if you want.
  To: Dad
Okay dad...

"So you inviting me?" Dae said, making me jump.

  "Jesus, scare the shit out of me why don't you." I laughed.

  "BabyJae can I sit by you on the bus?" He asked. I just nodded and closed my locker. We walked onto the bus and sat in mine and Zelo's normal spot. Zelo got on the bus and looked at me.

  "HEY, I thought that was our seat?" he asked, sitting in the seat in front of us. I patted his shoulder and gave him an innocent look.

"Sorry, I still love you." I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled and turned around. The bus stopped in front of my house. Dae and I got off and walked up to my door. I unlocked it and took my shoes off. DaeHyun did the same and followed me up to my room. I threw my bookbag down and jumped on my bed, landing face first into the blanket. I heard DaeHyun laugh and copy my actions, but instead of falling next to me, he landed on me. I groaned and he laughed.

  "Sorry Jae." He apologized. I thought he was gonna get up, but no he just laid there. "Hey Jae?"

"What?" I mumbled into the blanket. He laid his head on my back.

"I miss being your friend." He admitted. I just smiled and pushed him off me. He fell off the bed and landed on the carpet.

"Hey! What was that for?" he said, still laying on the floor. I just laughed. "Don't laugh at me." he pouted. I rolled off the bed and landed in a push up position on top of DaeHyun.

"Hey." He smiled.

  "Hey." I laid down next to him and hugged him. He got on top of me and just sat there. "What?" I giggled.

"Can I kiss you." He asked, biting his lip. I just nodded and he leaned down, our lips touched. The kiss was short and sweet. He pulled away and smiled.

"I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow okay." he said giving me one last kiss and standing up.

"Okay, bye Dae." I heard him walk out the front door. I was about to get up when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked, not looking at the caller ID.

"YoungJae, I need you to come to the hospital." My father said. I just said okay and ran out of my room. Why now!
~American BABY

Save Me -B.A.P-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें