♪One♪

-Zelo's POV-

Moving to a whole new continent was difficult for me, even if its been 9 years its still difficult. Summer break just ended so today is my first day of highschool. I should have been starting 10th grade, but since I moved here, they had kept me a grade behind from what I should have been in.

I reluctantly got out of bed and went into my bathroom. I stripped my clothes and got in the shower. 20 minutes later I was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a red flannel. I ran my fingers through my still wet pink hair. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bookbag. I went downstairs and put my stuff on the couch. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and ran across the hall to wake up my sister.

"Nala, get your ass up, today's your first day of 9th grade too you know." I yelled. I heard her groan.

"I'm up. I'm up." she mumbled.

"Don't make me get the bucket." I warned. I heard something fall and next thing I knew the door opened.

"I'M UP SEE!" she looked scared. I just ruffled her hair and laughed. I walked downstairs and poured both of us cereal. I ate mine and played on my phone until Nala came down, ate her food and put her shoes on. We walked to the bus stop. The bus arrived about 5 minutes later and we got on. I walked to seat 7 and saw a boy I didn't recognize.

"Can I sit here?" I asked politely. He looked at me and nodded. I sat down and looked down for a moment before looking at the boy.

"You're new, aren't you?" I asked him. He just nodded again. "I'm Choi Junhong, but you can call me Zelo. What's your name?" I smiled at him.

"I'm Yoo YoungJae, but call me YoungJae." He seemed shy and nervous.

"Well YoungJae, I hope we can be friends. You seem nice." I spoke the honest truth.

"You won't want to after today." He muttered quietly. I think he thought I didn't hear it, but I did. I wonder what that was about. The bus came to a stop and we got off. As we were walking through the hallway, Youngjae had dropped his phone. I guess he didn't notice so I grabbed it and called his name. He turned around and came over to me once he realized I had his phone.

"You dropped this." I gave him his phone. He muttered a thanks, looked behind me, said bye and walked away really fast. I looked behind me, and saw a boy about my age glaring at me like he wanted to put me six feet under. I shook it off and walked to homeroom.
----
I hope you liked my first chapter. This is my first ever boyxboy/bromance book so if its shit I'm sorry. ~American BABY