♪Two♪

-Youngjae's POV-

My family moved from South Korea to L.A, California during the summer. We weren't the only ones moving to California from South Korea either, so was HE and his family. We used to be the best of friends, until 7th grade, when I developed a crush on him.

Flashback
He invited me to his sleepover along with five of his other friends. We ate pizza, played video games, and watched movies. I was having fun until someone suggested we play truth or dare. We had fun playing, but one of our friends, who knew damn well that I liked HIM, dared me and HIM to kiss... On the lips. I glared at him and HE tapped my shoulder.
"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." HE reassured me.
"I-Im fine with it." I stuttered. He just nodded and leaned in. Our lips met for about five seconds before we pulled away. We just carried on after that. The next day I ignored HIM but it was hard considering he kept asking what was wrong. I just suffered through the day. I thought it was over until I get home and have my dad tell me that HIM and his family were coming over for dinner. They got here and HE dragged me to my room and locked the door.
"What the hell! Why have you been ignoring me. What did I do." HE yelled at me. I flinched and scooted back.

"I-I can't tell you. You won't want to talk to me, you'll think I'm a freak." I looked down. HE walked up to me and lifted up my chin.
"It's not like you have a crush on me. I'll understand just tell me." Hearing him say that made my eyes start to water. I looked up and at HIM. HE just backed up.
"You.. You like me." HE stuttered. I just looked down again. He didn't respond, he just ran out of the room. We ate dinner and they left. I walked to school the next day and before I got to the front of the school I was dragged to the football field.
"I'm going to make you're life a living hell YoungJae, tell me if you have a crush on me once I'm don't with you." With that HE threw me on the ground and beat me. He even broke my wrist. That's the day the bullying started.
It all started when I fell in love with HIM.
And that HIM is none other than Jung DaeHyun.
------
I wrote this right after I published chapter 1 because I had the idea. Hope you enjoyed.
~American BABY