♪Three♪

-YoungJae-
*present*

  Now here I am, in L.A, finding out once we moved that DaeHyun moved here too. Why out of all people. I reluctantly got out of bed and jumped into the shower. See, my parents had planned to move here for awhile so they made me take English classes in school. So I'm fluent in English and Korean, but mostly English since that's all I'm gonna use. I got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a baggy gray sweatshirt. I grabbed my phone, my bookbag, and threw on my shoes. I ran out the door just in time to see the bus pull up.

  I got on and the first person I see is DaeHyun in the very back seat. I sat down in an empty seat towards the front and ran my hand across my wrist. The scars were white and bumpy, and the newer ones were raw and red. All thanks to my best friend. I pulled my sleeve down just in time to see someone get on the bus. He walked to my seat.

"Can I sit here?" He asked me. I nodded. "You're new, aren't you?" He asked me. I just nodded. "I'm Choi Junhong, but you can call me Zelo. What's your name?" He smiled at me

"I'm Yoo YoungJae, but call me YoungJae." I was nervous.

"Well YoungJae, I hope we can be friends. You seem nice." He said. It was probably a lie.

  "You won't want to after today." I hope he didn't hear me. The bus came to a stop and we got off. As we were walking through the hallway, I heard Zelo call my name. I turned around and went over to him once i realized he had my phone.

"You dropped this." He gave me my phone. I muttered a thanks. I looked behind him and saw DaeHyun looking at me. I said bye and walked away really fast. I got to my locker and walked to homeroom. I just sat in the back and sketched in my notebook until class was over. I made it through 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hour that consisted of talking to Zelo and getting strange looks from DaeHyun. I walked to lunch and sat in the back of the cafeteria and sketched.
"Hey look its faggot boy."
"He has no friends."
"He should go die. No one will miss him."
But one comment stuck out the most.
"I'm not even his friend, I just pretend to like him." It sounded like Zelo so much. I just got up and walked to the bathroom. I placed my notebook down and washed my face. I grabbed my notebook and walked into a stall. (may trigger thoughts read at your own risk) I flipped to one of the pages towards the middle. In big black letters across the page "DaeHyun" and at the top of the page was a razor lblade taped to it. I took the razor off and placed it on my wrist. I slid it across three times. I wrapped the cuts in toilet paper and put my bracelet on top of the toilet paper to hold it on. I threw the razor into the toilet and flushed it. I walked out and was slammed into the wall rather roughly. I groaned in pain and slowly looked up. I saw DaeHyun and he smirked at me.

"Miss me BabyJae?" He asked using his old nickname for me from when we were younger. I wasn't able to speak. I guess that's what he wanted because he just laughed.

"What's wrong, are you speechless that the one you love is pinning you against the bathroom wall ready to beat you senseless?" he pushed harder on my wrist. My cut wrist. I groaned and let a tear slip. He let go of my wrist and wiped the tear away, afterwards reapplying his hand to my wrist. I new it had started to bleed, and I guess he did to because he moved his hand and gasped. He didn't do anything except place his hand above my wrist and kissed me. DAEHYUN KISSED ME!!
*-*-*-*
~American BABY