♪Seven♪

-DaeHyun's POV-

  I saw him jump off and my first instinct was to jump after him. I ran and jumped in. The cold water shocking me for a moment, until I saw Jae had his foot stuck in between some rocks. I swam as quick as I could and tried pulling him out. He fought against my actions. With one final yank he was free. I tried swimming after him but I couldn't breathe. I swam as fast I could and grabbed him. I swam to the surface and gulped for air. He swam over to the shore and sat there. I just stayed there, floating until I realized. My necklace came off into the water. I swam back over to were I jumped in and swam down. The water was clear enough to see underwater. I spotted my bracelet and grabbed it. My hand getting stuck in the process. I couldn't get free.

  -Jae's POV-
I couldn't stand it anymore. My mom really sick, the bullying, the threats. I've finally cracked so after school I just started walking towards the beach. It was about 57°F outside abs the water is cold, but that makes it easier. I finally reached my destination. I sat on the edge of the pier and looked down. It was about a 9ft drop and the water was at least 10ft deep. I looked at the sky and started crying.

"I'm sorry mom, dad, Zelo and Dae. I can't do this anymore, the threats have become scary, the bullying won't stop, and I can't stand the fact that you are in the hospital mom. I've finally cracked. I love you all. But it's over now." I stood up and peered down.

"YOUNGJAE STOP, DON'T JUMP!" I heard DaeHyun yell but it was to late. I hit the water and ended up getting my foot wedged in between some rocks. I saw someone swim towards me trying to pull me out, but I just fought back. He finally got me out and pulled me above to the surface. We gasped for air. I swam over to the site and sat there. I thought he would come and interrogate me but he just swam back to were he jumped into the water and dove under. It had been 3 minutes and he hasn't come up. I got scared and swan over there.

I dove under and saw that he had his hand stuck between rocks. He was turning blue. I grabbed him and pushed off of the rocks and he was free. I swam to the surface and he gapped for air. I hugged him with all might.

"I'm so so so sorry." I cried into his chest. He rubbed my back and we swam to the shore.

"Look Jae, I'm not going to ask why. I just want you to promise NEVER EVER scare the living shits out of me like that again." He said tearing up. I looked down and started crying.

"I- I pr-promi-promise." I cried and he pulled me into a hug. I huffed him back and liked away grabbing his hand. He winced.

"Are you okay, heyy isn't this yours?" I she'd him picking up a necklace off the sand.

"Yea, it came off when I jumped into the water and that's what I went after. I guess I grabbed it but never felt anything." He shrugged examining his hand.

"Dae, we need to get the the hospital, your hand is purple and badly broken." I said in shock, just now noticing his hand.

"Alright, let's go." he said.
-_-_-_-_-_-__-__-
~American BABY