insecure

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"hmm.." the stylists pondered staring at the female member.

"yeah i agree, it doesn't suit her body type." one of them said blatantly while others nodded.

it was time for fittings and haeun had tried on almost twenty pieces of clothing given to her by the staff.

every time an outfit or item didn't look up to standards they would instantly state their opinions about it.

haeun had no problem with them doing this, as they were in fact getting paid to make her look presentable. however, she wished they would use their words more politely..

"jesus haeun, half of these items can't be used anymore. look we might as well order some new ones for her, none of this is working." a worker stated with no sincerity in her tone.

it was possible that everyone was tired and on edge but haeun could feel her confidence break down bit by bit every time she stepped out of the changing room.

she felt responsible for everyone's frustration when her body wouldn't fit the items properly.

a sigh escaped everyone's mouth and soon the idol member was told to go back home and rest until they received new clothing.

during her walk home the girl couldn't help but feel self-conscious.

jisung who had his cheeks stuffed with food heard the front door open and close.

soon the haeun stood in the kitchen with a slump in her mood.

"hey baby!" the boy greeted while struggling to talk with food in his mouth.

he received a small nod and instantly offered some of his meal to her, which she declined before taking a seat across from him.

"oppa.."

han hummed in response while swallowing his food and reaching for a sip of his drink.

"do you think i have a good body type?"

the boy choked, the drink scratching his throat as he coughed, "i mean- well..uh wha- what do you mean?"

"do you think my bod-" she repeated but was cut off with him quickly getting up from his seat to dash out of the kitchen.

"yes hyung? i'll be right there!"

the girl exhaled heavily, watching as minho later walks into the kitchen from the living room, surely hearing her question.

"min, do you-"

"your body's fine." he interrupted.

"it's beautiful the way it is and no one should ever tell you differently, if someone does then tell me because they need to get their eyesight checked."

he then heard her chair move as he was later embraced in a tight hug.

the girl smiled into his shirt, her hand's around his back, "thank you."

and in a very reluctant way, minho simply pat the back of her head, taken aback by the sudden affection.

-
comeback fr?

im sorry for the inactivity, but i have so many drafts..