troublemaker (2)

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

a few weeks had passed since that had taken place and the girl was now heading to school.

the walk was ever so calming and when she reached the school gates, she met up with her friend as they spent their usual time together before classes would start.

however, what was unusual, was the black car parked in front of the gate. a loud honk erupted from it and multiple kids looked its way as the passenger side window rolled down.

lo and behold, there hyunjin sat.

he yelled out haeuns name which resulted in her friends squealing, as well as the multiple eyes being turned towards her.

with an embarrassed hue colored on her face, she made her way over. bending down in the windows view.

"get in." he spoke, his presence alone pushing her to almost comply right away.

hesitation overwhelmed her, she took a look back towards her school as the bell rang, "i have school, i can't just-"

"you have school everyday, love. can't you just ditch for me once?" his compelling voice cut her off.

she bit her bottom lip, thinking.

"c'mon haeun, be bad with me." he mocked a pout and a proud smile formed on his face when she opened the car door, sliding in.

she huffed, watching as her friend sent her signs of encouragement before stepping inside the school doors.

a shaky sigh escaped her lips and she covered her face with her sweater paws, "i can't believe i'm doing this."

hyunjin laughed cockily, a smirk soon displaying on his face, "..careful sweetheart, one of these days you might end up like me."

and once he shifted the gears, one hand on the wheel, did his other hand subconsciously make its way into hers.

-
i'm failing my classes and it's barley the third week of school.