father figure

literally "making me cry"

english = italicskorean = normal

english = italics
korean = normal

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

one: baking

"is the cake supposed to look like this?" haeun asks, her face scrunching in a distasteful manner.

the leader; who was confused; looked at the cake, his own fave turned into one of amusement.

it was cute.

although, it was overflowing with icing and the cute decorations they tried to create had melted.

he laughed aloud, noticing the pout on the youngers lips, "we still have some icing left though!"

christopher stood beside her, noticing a bowl half filled.

"here's an idea.." he responds, taking a scoop and dragging some along the girls nose fairly quickly.

he giggled as she yelled out to him, soon taking revenge by plopping a good amount on his face as well.

the taller then chased her around the dorm, soon catching her to smudge their faces together.

she struggled to tell him to let go as fits of giggles erupted from her.

"i just want to match with my haeunie~" he cooed and smiled at her laughter, pulling away moments later.

now that they had the same amount spread across their faces. did the girl look back at the cake.

"it's actually pretty cute.."

the elder nods, "i agree, its very cute," to which hana smiled softly.

chan made one last "a-ha!" before turning and grabbing a handful of strawberries that he cut earlier before placing them on-top of their precious cake.

"see, its perfect now." he smiles greatly, looking down at his girl.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

two: support

"you're doing it!" chan encouraged, watching the fourteen year old girl learn how to properly swing on a swing-set.

she proudly repeats his words to herself. soon catching up to the pace that han jisung had set; him occupying the swing next to her.