chances

for the mature readers ?

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"one... two... three... four..."

hyunjin watched as the female member correlated her moves with every beat, each time impressing him significantly more.

he didn't know why she pushed herself to practice this choreography so much, or in general, or why she even asked him to help.

the tall blonde would always decline saying that he should be the one asking even though he was just as good as she was.

unfortunately, he couldn't say no to such a hopeful look from the younger so he would oblige, only adding in slight commentary including his own opinion when needed.

the sweat and exhaustion evident on her face as she completed the routine was something he was used to seeing.

"alright, let's take a break." he suggested whilst stopping the music only to receive an out of breath answer.

"no, it's fine. i'm good...i just need a minute."

hyunjin looked at her with strict eyes. "you need more then just a minute haeun."

he swore that if he wasn't there to stop her, she would never go home to sleep.

she got the message of him not taking no for an answer based on the way he spoke and gave slow nods his way before making her way to the sofas.

with a sigh, she plopped herself down before taking the water bottle that was handed to her by the male and chugging it, not giving herself any air to breathe.

he laughed and took a seat close by her, watching as she laid her head back after catching her breath and capping her water bottle.

"i don't know why you push yourself so much." he confessed leaning back on his right arm to look at her.

she debated sharing her childish reasonings and set the bottle on the ground.

"i just want to s-sh-ow everyone that i've grown up an-d that i'm not the same little girl anymore."

the answer was quietly mumbled towards the end but hyunjin heard it regardless.

he spontaneously chuckled and haeun felt a bit embarrassed at such a reaction, although, the boy didn't mean any harm and simply found it cute.