troublemaker (3)

hyunjin with glasses physically hurts me.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"so when's your boyfriend showing up?"

"i already said he's not my boyfriend, yunjin." haeun sighed watching as her friend grabbed the handful of snacks layed on the counter.

the girls had just stopped at a concession stand for snacks, in which hana proceeded to pass the offer of overpriced junk food.

their school's football game wouldn't last long anyway; she figured she could wait till she was home to eat.

"i bet he's not even real." a girl beside them laughed with her cliché group of friends.

hana rolled her eyes before continuing to walk, she was used to these girls and their social commentary and frankly, she was bored of it.

yunjin scoffed, "everyone saw him outside the school gates. you might want to see your doctor about those overbalanced prescriptions."

one thing about yunjin was that she ALWAYS defended haeun, even if the latter didn't want her to.

"alright i'll give you that, but what if he's just hanging around her because he feels bad? i mean you do the same thing, you can't blame me for being surprised."

"excuse me-" yunjin stepped forward.

"haeun-ah!"

before hana had time to pull her friend back everyone looked towards the male calling the formers name.

he lightly jogged towards them and the girl felt her worries melt away knowing he was by her side.

yunjin smirked turning towards the arrogant group of girls, "told you so."

once next to her, hyunjin bent down to give hie girl a soft kiss of her nose, haeun soon giggling after.

"what'd i miss?" he asked watching multiple girls storm off.

"well-" yunjin started but was cut off by her friend shushing them to continue watching the game.

hyunjin shared unsure looks between the girls before moving his eyes to catch haeun.

the more he looked at her, the more he realized that he was in love with her, the boy was whipped...

and he knew it.

the male smiled but his hearing tuned in at the sudden shouts emerging from the bleachers, averting his eyes to the field he could see a particular player bolting towards the end zone.

the shouts turning into cheers of victory once the rest of the team met up at the end zone jumping with joy from their scored points.

suddenly, hyunjin felt a small weight on his arm and looked to see haeun resting her head on his side.

she sighed contentedly at a breeze that blew past them and moved closer to him.

"i wish i could stay in moments like this forever..." the taller whispered, untucking his arm so it could wrap around her shoulders.

she hummed while nodding her head, the hwang boy then ruffles her hair giggling as she struggled to move his hand off; huffing when she gave up.

hana turned to look at the males features and laughed a bit, "you'd get sick of me."

the boy next to her shook his head.

"not possible."

-
so i imagine this series being played by various weeknd songs...

-so i imagine this series being played by various weeknd songs