things change (1)

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

after dropping her stuff onto the single mattress the young girl let out a long sigh.

"this shouldn't be as exhausting as it is." she groaned flopping on the chair in the middle of the room.

a laugh left her roommates mouth and he nodded while speaking, "exhaustion could mean you're doing things right."

"there's a right and wrong way of organizing a room?" her eyes shut in frustration.

she was contradicting her organizational skills as the male put on his jacket that was laying on the edge of his bed.

"nope, but at least i got you thinking about it."

she gave him a confused look before asking where he was headed off to.

"i have- uh...i've actually got some work back at the company with a song so i'll probably be gone awhile. you know how that usually goes." he hesitated, fidgeting with the collar of his jacket.

the man was checking himself out in the body mirror whilst trying to style his hair.

"but wh-what about our ...room? it's still a mess, my side and yours.."

his steps made their way to the door and he turned back before taking a full look at the room.

books were still unstacked and blankets laid on the tile floor, unfolded. equipment was all over their singular desk and both beds were unmade. clothing of both idols were scattered all around the room.

"you wouldn't mind handling this alone would you?" he asked checking his watch before giving her a pleading look.

"i know it's half my stuff too but i would truly appreciate it hana. i'll even repay you with dinner later on-"

"deal!" the girl rushed and a smile displayed on her face.

he successfully convinced her with the use of food, which he knew would never fail.

"thank you! i gotta go but remember that i love you!" he yelled as he dashed out their room and out of the dorm; his voice fading as well as his footsteps.

and there haeun stood, alone. in a not so empty but mentally exhausting room awaiting her.

it was 2:34am and jisung was still gone.

the small girl had spent the rest of her day tiding their room in the most perfect way she could. a big part of her was hoping he would come back and be impressed with how she completed everything.

the little girl inside her was giddy with excitement. so, as each member came and went, each inviting her out with them, she declined.

she didn't expect the male to be out this late, especially when he left around six in the afternoon. it couldn't have taken him this long, and if it did, why didn't he leave earlier?

however, haeun wasn't stupid. the smaller part inside her told her she should just go to sleep but the sound of the front door opening and closing interrupted her thoughts.

"you're back!" she got up meeting him in the doorway.

"hana did you stay up waiting for me?" he questioned following her into their room.

the sight of the aesthetically decorated room made him awe and everything seemed to be in a perfect place.

she nodded at his question and confessed, "i wanted to show you that i got everything done. look, i-its pretty right?"

he looked down into her soft puppy eyes and pet her hair.

"mhm its very pretty. you did such a good job bubs." he praised while taking off his jacket.

hana felt her phone notifications blow up and she quickly checked only to turn towards han with a fake smile.

"did you get everything done?"

the boy gave her a look in which resulted in her having to specify, "...at the company."

it seemed as though he had just remembered where he had recently been like it was forever ago.

"oh! yeah- i mean of course." he laughed off.

liar.

"i've just had a long night- with work and all so i think i'm gonna head to sleep if you don't mind."

liar.

the smile on her face tightened and she nodded.

"no i get it, you must be exhausted!"

eventually they were both in their separate beds staring at the ceiling.

"han.. will you show me the song tomorrow?"

lying was a tough game to play with haeun.

she could always tell who was terrible at it.

"definitely! haha.. just remind me.."

and han jisung was such a terrible fucking liar.

-
storyline 👀