A Interupted Reunion Ch.9

⚠️-cursing, and I don't accept Tokoyami slander 🥰🔪

To the woman who makes me feel as though Spring is eternal,

Thoughts of you keep me restless during the time where the moon is the brightest. During that time, I wonder if you're watching the moon with the same thoughts as me, do you?

It seems that all I can think about is you, how your hand would feel intertwined with mine, how your embrace would make me feel at home. I hear stories of those who fell in love, and each time the same stories pass by me, the more certain I am about my feeling for you.

Thank you for being my sun, moon, and my flower.

~T.

You sat at your desk and sighed blissfully with heated cheeks while re-reading the most recent letter you received for the 100th time. 'T' really outdid himself with this letter. The wax seal was your favorite color. On top of that, there were dried flowers embedded in the wax; Xeranthemum, Gardenia, and a purple lilac.

You didn't know why the flowers were so specific, but that didn't matter; you were over the moon. Almost high from loves first taste, you sigh again while twirling the lilac between your pointer finger and thumb.

You gazed fondly at his refined and romantic courting.

Snapping out of your daze, you decided to just get a shower and head to sleep. As the hot water ran down your body, you blushed with a warm smile; your train of thought couldn't help but wander off to this 'T' character.

'This is why I told you all not to tell her that he was courting her. I swear once I get my hands on this guy, I'll kill him.' Yin grumbled.

'Leave her alone, Yin. As long as Y/N keeps up with her training and studies, there shouldn't be a problem.' Yang scolded tiredly while pinching the bridge of his nose.

'You may be right, but I'm getting tired of seeing the same words hours on end.' Tsunami stated.

'AH LIGHTEN UO YOU ALL! JUST A BIT AGO YOU WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THERE WERE NO WORTHY PARTNERS FOR Y/N- THIS GUY SEEMS GOOD!' Sol shouted while striking a pose.

Tsunami scoffed, 'And what's so good about this guy, huh? Seems suspicious to me, Y/n doesn't even know his name- hell, we don't even know if it's a man.'

Yin nodded, 'Yeah, and how did he get our address, huh? I say we kill him when we get a chance.'

The four argued while you day dreamed.

After getting dressed in a baggy t-shirt and basketball shorts with a headband keeping your hair back, you walk out of the bathroom. What you didn't expect was Bakugo angrily hunched over your box of letters from 'T'.

"Bakugo, what are you doing- how did you get in?" You ask with furrowed eyebrows and an angered tone.

He flinched a bit before turning around, holding a letter, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS- THIS LOVEY DOVEY SHIT?!"

You scowl and snatch the letter from him, then clear your throat, "It's...it's none of your business."

"THE HELL YOU MEAN NONE OF MY BUSINESS-"