The Rights One Is Entitled To Ch.26

⚠️-cursing

Please remember to vote and comment or else I'll be sad and rewatch shows i watched when I was twelve for comfort and not write :p

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir. This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?" A suit of armor asked All Might.

You yawned and put a hand on your hip to keep you propped up. There was barely an ounce of motivation to beat up others in your body right now. However, you supposed you would just have to make due.

All Might began to explain in his characteristic poses,

"Not quite! I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside! However, run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it- backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs-"

"Does that mean we'll have to go underground to a sewer or something?" You interrupt with your face already scrunched in disgust, just thinking about the odor as others murmur in agreement.

"Hah, if you would let me finish, you will find out!" All Might replied with the tone of a sports announcer while you scoff quietly.

"Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be soupy into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two indoor battles!" All Might finished explaining.

"Isn't this a little advanced?" The frog/scuba diver-looking girl asked.

"The best training is the kind you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now!" He replied.

"Sir, will you be deciding who wins? Also, will there be a team of three or will someone be alone? We have an uneven number of students."

"How much can we hurt the other teams?"

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?"

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or capability?"

"Can we leave once our match is done?" You asked, along with many others who had their own questions.

All Might sweat drops at being interrupted again, "I wasn't finished talking!"

(Why does all might have so much dialogue *cries in rewatching the show*)

"Listen up! The situation is this! The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans! To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes."

"Times limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots! Let's draw!" All might shouted while holding up a yellow box.

Students crowded around the box and slowly went back to a loosely knifed crowd while looking for who would be on their teams.