She Brings Somthing to the Table I Suppose... Ch.13

⚠️-cursing

Spring.

The beautiful pestles were falling, it was getting warmer, and more importantly...

It was the release of Mega Crush Sisters Ultimate!

Walking down the streets with a slight pep in your step, you made your way to GameStart. The noon air danced through your hair as you adjusted your sunglasses. Some briefly stopped to stare at you in awe.

Ever since you lost at the first Mega Crush Sisters against Bakugo, you quickly became obsessed with the game. Well more obsessed with winning, and you were pretty good playing against NPCs. You waited a week after Mega Crush Sisters Ultimates release before going to buy it so that it wouldn't be so crowded.

You even skipped school today- the least busy day for any store—a Wednesday afternoon. Sure your phone was blowing up from texts from Bakugo and Midoriya, but this was worth it.

Stepping through the doors, you went to the game and saw the last one; sighing in relief, you went out to reach for it.

But so did two other hands.

The three of you looks up to each other and glared. A man with a lizard head and some other guy with a scratched-up face with a black hood. Each of you hardens your glare and tug it towards each of your selves.

"I was here first." You and the scratched-up guy said.

"Hey, why don't we just all talk this through- no need to get angry." The Lizardman said somewhat nervously.

You and the somewhat taller man stood in front of each other and glared,

"You Bastard."

"You prick."

"Shigiraki- don't start a fight here." The Lizardman said- you both ignored him.

His red eyes and your e/c ones reflected each other's murderous tension as the Lizardman sighed,

"Why don't we just take turns on the game-"

"No way!" You and Scratchy man shout as the store attendant quickly glared at you.

"There's only one way to solve this now..." You say as they both nod.

"A battle to the death." You stated.

"A game off- wait, what?" The crusty man said as they both stare at you confusingly.

Clearing your throat, you look away, slightly embarrassed, "I uh...I meant a game off..."

They both nod suspiciously as the three of you made your way to the cash register where you split the bill. Each is putting in a bit more than twenty bucks; you and Scratchy man glared at each other with hatred in your eyes.

As you all left, the store attendant still didn't know how to say that he had extra copies in the back...

.
-•-
.

Sliding in the booth of a ramen restaurant, you set up everyone's favorite portable game system, that's right, the Swap! Putting in the game original game, Mega Crush Sisters, you all enjoy the intro quietly before pressing play.