I'll Be Your Protector Ch.14

😩not me being quirky and actually re watching the show bc I'm not a lazy author😩🙏

⚠️- cursing, panic attack, bullying, death threats (fr fr ones you guys.)

"That's one huge supervillain, right L/n-San!"

Being pulled along, you half-heartedly reply with a yawn, "I wouldn't know..."

The giant villain thrashed in the middle of the road as heroes either protected the citizens or tried to contain the villain. Midoriya pulled you through the crows to get a better look,

"Ah! This is going to be good!" Midoriya exclaimed with a joyful smile.

Holding your arm over him, blocking some small ruble, you say, "Be careful, Midoriya..."

He blushed with a nod before going back to gawking to the heros. You sigh and brush off the dust from your sleeve and look at the commotion that was happening in front of you. Fangirls (and a particular fanboy) all watched and exclaimed in excitement at Kaumi woods.

That was until a giant woman kicked the villain right square in the face.

"Money shot, money shot, money shot." Several middle-aged men said while taking pictures of the giant woman.

Holding up your phone, you ask midoriya, "Would you like one of these 'money-shot' too, Midoriya?"

"AH! N-n-no!" He frantically replied with a bright red face.

You shrug and put away your device, still unaware of what a money shot really is. As the giant woman was surrounded and the police took away the villain, you stayed silently by Midoriyas side. Taking notes, Midoriya mumbled everything he could about the giant woman's quirk.

"What's that fanboy? You takin notes over there? Wanna be a hero, too, huh? And what about you, fangirl? Wanna be a hero too?" The odd-looking old man said.

Midoriya smiled brightly as you shrugged,

"Ah! Yes, more than anything!"

"Sure, I guess."

.
-•-
.

"Now that you're all third years, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures, and what you want to do with your lives." The teacher said rather aggressively to the class.

You listlessly played with the lead of your mechanical pencil while Midoriya kept taking hero notes.

"I could pass out some career aptitude test, but why bother? I know you all want to go to the hero track!"

The class cheered while you yawned, Midoriya kept taking notes (as per usual), and Bakugo...well...

"Hey, teach! Don't lump me in with these buncha losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys'll be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted d-lister. Heh,"

You sigh in annoyance as the class shouts in protest, or in the fangirls case...they all fawned over how 'cool' and 'confident' Bakugo-San was. You shook your head, genuinely pitying the unfortunate state their pea-sized brains were.