An Unfourtunate Vision Into The Future Ch.22

⚠️- cursing I think?

"See ya!" You and Midoriya shouted to your families, who were both sobbing.

"WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! KICK THE OTHER KIDS ASSES, YN! AND DON'T LET ANYONE KICK YOURS FRAIL CHILD!" Sol shouted with streams of tears running down his eyes.

"I'm so proud of you, son! Take care of my boy, okay L/n!" Ms.Midoriya shouted while handing Sol her handkerchief.

"Mommm...." Midoriya mumbled while looking away with a blush.

"Will do, Ms.Midoriya! And don't break anything while I'm gone!" You shout back up to them before turning to walk to the bus with Midoriya.

"I can't believe we're already on our first day of U.A!" Midoriya exclaimed happily to you.

"Yes, I'm sure there will be plenty of powerful people there- with powerful quirks too! Oh, speaking of which..." You say before rummaging through your bag with Midoriya watching curiously.

You pull out a small decorative bag and hand it to him, "Here, open it."

He nods and gently takes the bag from you. Going through the red, yellow, and blue tissue paper, his eyes lit up when he saw a hero-themed campus notebook and a fancy pen.

"L-l/n-San, thank you so much! But I didn't get you anything..." Midoriya said with a nervous smile and blush.

You gently smile and pat his head, "Your companionship is more than enough for me, Izuku."

That was the smile he loved. That was the smile he wanted to see every day.

He hugged the notebook and pen to his chest with a sheepish smile. Midoriya took your hand into his and gently pulled you along to the bus station,

"Let's go, Y/n-San! We shouldn't be late!"

You smiled brightly, "Right."

Bakugo watched in jealousy; why won't you look at him like that?

.
-•-
.

You and Midoriya jogged a bit to look for class 1-A. When you finally made it to the huge door, you immediately reach for the door nob.

"Man! This door is huge- do you think giants go here?" Midoriya asked nervously.

You shrug and open the doors- this was where your equals were, your felt that deep down in your gut; worthy opponents would be here!

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"Huh?!"

You sigh internally; of course, these people weren't on your level. They were already getting worked up over trivial things such as posture. You and Midoriya deadpan at Bakugo and some other kid arguing.

"I believe we got off on the wrong foot! I am Tenya Iida of Somei Private academy!" The blue hair boy said to Bakugo.

"Hah?! Somei huh? So you think you're better than me, I'm going to have fun tearing you a new one!"