Please Let Me Be Yours Ch.21

Hey everyone! Please read this if you're interested in supporting me as an artist or if you'd like to buy Art from me!

Okay so I made a Patreon and I'm currently accepting commissions! Here's a website (made by yours truly 🥳🤩) with details, please support I need money to get eula-

Ahem I mean for collage? Yeah anyways here's the link now read the story- AND REMEMBER TO VOTE OR ELSE I WILL STEAL YOUR TOES 😡😡😡

https://fxcomcard.carrd.co

(Link also in my bio)

-•-

⚠️-cursing

Two months later...

"Midoriya, your shoelace is loose..." You say softly to the boy next to you.

"o-oh-"

you kneeled down in front of him and patted your knee, "Here ill get it for you."

"A-a-are y-you s-sure L/n-s-san? Y-you don't have t-to..." Midoriya rambled with a flushed face.

You shake your head and gently took his shoe and double knotted it before looking back up to him with a soft yet charming smile, "There, now you won't trip."

He blushed with a smile and nod, "Th-thank you..."

You smile softly as you stood up, "It was nothing, Midoriya, don't worry."

"ARE YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS DONE BEING FUCKING CRINGY YET? IT'S GROSSING ME OUT!"

You grimace and face Bakugo before seething out, "If you don't like seeing kindness, you can leave Mutt."

"I DON'T GOTTA DO SHIT FOR YOU EXTRAS!" Bakugo barked back.

You roll your eyes before taking Midoriyas hand in your own.

As Bakugo glared and Midoriya blushed, you said while pulling him away, "Fine, then we'll leave- your company is unwanted anyway."

Bakugo watched you leave with Deku; he felt a familiar aching pain in his heart.

.
.
.

"So you got into U.A Midoriya?" You ask softly.

He nods happily, "Yes! I was so surprised- oh, did you get into U.A too, Y/n-San?"

You nod, "Of course I did."

He laughed nervously while scratching the back of his head, "O-oh r-right.."

You hum and gently brush your hair that was warmed by the setting sun from your eyes, "How about we go for dinner to celebrate? It is Friday, and we both got into U.A, I believe that calls for a celebration."

He smiled brightly to you, "I'd love to! Where should we go?"

You think for a moment before smiling softly to him, "Just dress out of your school clothes and invite your mother if she'd like to come, then meet me at the bottom of the apartment complex at...6:30?"