7

"Morning" Naomi jumped at the presence of someone else in the kitchen. She cautiously turned around praying it wasn't him. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth when it was actually Drew.

"Hey" she smiled. She continued to scramble her eggs. "How was last night?" Drew teased.

"W-What are you talking about?" Naomi asked cautiously. What did he know? Did he tell the boys in their dumb group chat that they'd almost kissed. Fuck. Naomi focused on her eggs, not wanting to look at him.

"You know your work?... you were so stressed" Drew explained.

Naomi's mouth opened to speak but nothing came out. She was just about to defend what had almost happened last night with Theo when she realised what Drew had said. "Ohhh um... yeah it went well... stayed up till nine this morning, I managed to complete everything". Naomi rambled.

"Good, good" Drew drawled out.

Naomi's toast popped out. She jumped at the sudden movement. God she was jumpy today. She put her eggs on her plate, and began to take the toast out of the toaster. After, she scraped the butter out of the tub.

Watching the girl beside him act different, Drew brushed it off and began to start the conversation again. "Hey... I'm sorry for leaving you with, well you know who... I wasn't thinking and I knew that you two were somewhat calm and-"

"Morning Drew, hey Naomi" he interrupted.

Naomi grew still from her task at hand. She knew that voice. How does he keep getting into her flat?! Did he have a card key for her flat or something. God, he may as well live in there at this point, she'd be able to keep better tabs on avoiding him.

She didn't dare look at him, she couldn't or else it'd just be too awkward. She grabbed her plate and began to speed walk to her room. She couldn't careless about Drew's somewhat apology, he wasn't in the wrong and he had nothing to apologise for. She'd simply talk to him later.

"Well that was odd, she usually likes to wash up her pan before she even eats so she doesn't have to worry" Drew explained.

Theo shrugged his shoulders, stealing a piece of scrambled egg out of Naomi's pan which she left behind in her rush. It was just a piece of egg, but it was good he thought.

He walked into flat 156 this morning with every intention to make Naomi squirm, it was funny. He didn't care for the almost kiss, it didn't happen, there was nothing to even think about. He knew she'd dread to see him so he did exactly that.

"Mate, I forgot to ask, how do you even keep getting into my flat" Drew chuckled.

"Oh shit, yeah, from our first night here, me and Charlie accidentally swapped cards but never bothered to switch them back. Elliot usually leaves something in the door to let me in but I came to swap them back today" Theo explained.

"Ahhh that makes sense why Charlie always asks me to open the door for him" Drew connected.

Theo turned around walking towards Charlie's room, which just so happened to be next to Naomi's. He knocked on his door. Charlie opened it looking like a mess. "Alright" they said in unison.

Theo swapped the card in the machine by the door, which supplied the power to Charlie's room with his own. "Completely forgot about that mate" Charlie smiled. "How was the weed last night then".

Taking out her AirPods, Naomi remembered that she was in halls and the walls were paper thin, she could hear everything that went on. She heard Charlie talking to someone. It was him. She could tell. She shouldn't listen, but she had to. She needed to know. Was he going to tell Charlie? Had he already? Were they going to talk about her? Her thoughts rushing through her head with all these questions.

"Aaahhh the weed, it was um-" Theo started, making his way over to Charlie's desk to sit on the chair. Charlie didn't respond, instead gesturing for him to continue. He got comfortable on his bed again, waiting for his friend's story.

"It was good...Yeah it was good, did the job." He said more so reassuring himself. "Shagged Charlotte last night, well should I say this morning" He brought up, changing the subject quickly.

Theo didn't want to tell the Charlie about Naomi, cause it was nothing. Nothing had happened and Charlie would make it a big deal, telling Drew and they'd give him shit for it, especially after he'd pissed her off so much and they saw her as a little sister. They'd also tell the whole flat and it would be awkward and would be accused of 'flatcest'.

Naomi didn't know what to think. She was happy that Theo didn't tell Charlie, meaning it wasn't sent in their boys group chat, but also annoyed that as soon as she left he called over Charlotte with the cherry emoji, meaning that she was only there for one purpose. He wanted to use her for sex and be on his list of many girls he brings back to his room. Ugh, how could she be so stupid? She put her AirPods back in and continued to watch 'Elite'.

"Shit, Theo, I thought she was mad clingy and you weren't shagging her anymore" Charlie asked.

"Yeahhhhh I know but, she was calling my phone, and I thought may as well fuck her" Theo joked.

The two boys continued to talk about girls, with Andrew later joining them.