75

Naomi knew there was no use in arguing with him and left her door alone. She stepped away and stood in front of her full length mirror staring at her appearance. She just needed to focus. She slowed her breathing, as she looked at her reflection. She just needed to breathe. There was nothing to panic about. Seb wasn't here. She was okay.

As she finally felt like she was calm enough to ask Theo what he wanted, she found him stood behind her. He was towering over her. He held a piercing gaze with her through their reflection in the mirror.

The two of them couldn't help but stare at their reflection of themselves. Of how they actually looked good together. Of how things could of been so much different if the other wasn't so stubborn. How things could of been so much different if they could actually talk about their feelings. How things could of been so different if they didn't run away from the reality of things. How things would be so different if they could communicate.

"What do you want?" She asked, finally breaking the deafening silence

Theo didn't say anything, he continued to hold her gaze. He couldn't help it. It was like he was hypnotised by her. Not only her looks, but her mind, her attitude, everything. He wanted her to just bask in the tranquility of the silence of them two not talking and staring at each other, portraying so many unspoken words.

Naomi saw how his gaze on her never broke. She grew nervous from it, as if he had never looked at her like this before. But not only that, she grew annoyed with him. She knew he could hear her. She just found it weird why he was always staring at her. She was pretty sure he never noticed she knew that she always caught him staring at her. Yes, he had admitted it to her that night in his room that he looked for her in a room whenever they were together but she noticed it before. She noticed it from the very beginning, but she chose to ignore it. She found it intimidating and annoying.

He still wasn't saying anything, he was just stood in her room staring at her. She needed to get his attention to actually respond to her. She wasn't going to have him just stand in her room. She wanted him to have a reason to be in there. For him to tell her what he wanted to talk about. What was so important for him to rush after her. She finally turned around and looked up at him.

"What do you want Theo? To annoy me?" She repeated

"Or what? Start another argument with me?"

"Oh wait, I know!"

"You want to confess your so called feelings for me once again, but yet you haven't spoken to me since" she hissed

"I-" Theo started, trying to get a word in but Naomi was too hellbent on arguing rather than hearing him out

"Or are you here to kiss me again? Because that's all I am to you, a girl you kiss to mess with her feelings" she rolled her eyes in annoyance, listing off everything Theo had done to her and she was meant to what? Act like this was normal? Okay? No, none of it was. She was allowed to be confused. She was allowed to be angry.

"To mess with my life"

"To make uni the most complicated time of my life"

"To make-"

"Naomi just shut up for a second!" He snapped

"God, you always make things so fucking difficult" he muttered lowly

That's it, fuck the script he thought. He was going to talk to her how he wanted to and if she didn't like that side of him then so be it. He wasn't going to change himself for her. She always brought out this side to him and he didn't understand why.

"You know what, you're the annoying one. What do you want, Naomi? Do you want to hear me say it again, just for you to finally believe me"

"For you to believe that I can't get you out of my head, to hear how you torment my mind"