12

"I guess I can call you Seb now" she mocked, breaking away from the kiss staring at the boy in front of her.

He began to laugh at the girl. All at once, Naomi came to her senses. The music at the party had stopped. What was going on?

BANG
BANG
BANG

Naomi looked at Seb. He furrowed his eyebrows, guiding Naomi off of him and got out of bed. He began to put on his boxers. He cautiously stepped towards the door as Naomi watched him.

"Hey, sorry to cut your fun short but security is on their way up, Cap and Morgan just texted me. Naomi we need to get the fuck out of here before we get a fine" Drew rushed out.

Naomi looked between the two boys in horror, shit. She needed to put on her clothes. Naomi attempted to cover herself as she quickly put on her skirt and thong. She found her shoes and knew she didn't have time to put them on so she'd carry them. She found her scarf top. She was too disoriented to put it on. The alcohol in her system, the adrenaline from her fear of a fine, her limbs still shaking from the orgasm which had been pulled from her a few moments ago. She began to panic even more, she needed something to cover herself with to get back to her flat.

Without realising Seb had stepped infront of her and pulled one of his hoodies over her head. It very much so oversized on her. He kissed her on the lips as a goodbye and moved out of her way. Naomi thanked him and ran out the door.

Drew had his back towards her, realising he must of turned away not wanting to disrespect her and look at her body when she was getting dressed. She smiled at the boy as she dragged him out of the flat by his arm.

Waiting by the stairs, they found everyone, along with a few extra people. She didn't have time to ask who they were as they ran down the stairs to get out of the block. A noise sounded, alerting the group that security had taken the lift up and were on their floor. They ran even faster. They couldn't get caught.