26

'Tropical' by SL started to play. The boys were pissed at Theo. They just couldn't understand why he couldn't just end whatever his situation with Charlotte was and move on to any other girl. She'd already ruined their night twice with her annoying voice.

Elliot rolled his eyes and pulled the two apart from their kiss. "Hey Charlotte can you just fuck off to your friends for a while, we want Theo back" Elliot sneered

Charlotte immediately looked to Theo for him to defend her name but he said nothing, he was looking at her with his eyebrows raised. He wanted her to leave. "Fine" she snapped and stormed off.

"Ugh finally she's gone" Charlie cheered

Theo was conflicted, yes Charlotte was annoying but he didn't want to stand by himself whilst watching Naomi and who he now found out to be Sebastian dancing together.

His phone started to ring. It was Morgan. "Yo mate I swear you were just in the courtyard" Theo shouted over the music

"Yeah I was but I left to go pick up a eight ounce from my dealer and I've just seen about three police cars pull up outside the accom. DEAD THE TING NOW OR AT LEAST GET ALL OUR MATES OUT" Morgan rushed out.

Theo took no time in shouting at the group with his new found information. The word spread quicker than wildfire with the once filled courtyard, empty. Everyone had dispersed.

The group ran up the stairs to their flat. They wordlessly decided to go to flat 156, as it had the bigger kitchen.

"That was lucky" Drew breathed out, trying to catch his breath.

Everyone nodded in response. Charlie got his speakers out of his room and started to play 'Be honest' by Jorja Smith. Everyone moved to the middle of the kitchen, dancing and singing along to the lyrics.

Theo watched everyone have fun as he sat on the countertop sipping on his beer. He didn't dare look at Naomi. He just couldn't, looking at her tonight had already gotten him into a situation which could of been prevented. He didn't need anyone else watching him look at her and coming up with absurd idea of him liking Naomi. He could never.

Pulling him from his thoughts, he got a text from Morgan saying he was at the door. He got up and let him in. "Mate you're actually a life saver for that call" Theo admitted

"Thank fuck my dealer lives in a different accom, cause we'd all have fines right now" Morgan agreed

The group cheered as they welcomed Morgan into the flat, thankful that he had saved them from a night of police questionings of who organised the courtyard party.

As Theo sat back down in his spot, Joe joined him. He hadn't spoken to Joe all night considering he was too busy with Liv. "You alright mate" Joe said.

"Yeah, yeah you?" Theo replied

"Not too bad, what's up with you then? From what Liv tells me you're quite the player but tonight you don't seem to be showing out" Joe joked

Theo smiled at the thought of Liv explaining the dynamic of their uni flat to her boyfriend. "Yeah, just not in the mood tonight, thought I'd have my bed to myself for once" Theo laughed.

"Ahhh I get you. But remember you should always tell the girl you have feelings for her before it's too late" Joe stated

"What the fuck are you on about?" Theo asked

"Well I was on about that blonde you were kissing down at the courtyard party but judging by the way you quickly looked over at Naomi when I said 'the girl' I think you have your answer" Joe winked, jumping off the counter top to dance with Liv again.

"I don't-" Theo shouted over the music before he stopped himself as he didn't want anyone to hear what they were talking about. He didn't have feelings for Naomi. Joe was just seeing things. He only looked at her cause she happened to be in his eye line.

For the second time tonight, someone aged believed that Theo liked Naomi, what was going on? Was everyone in some kind of a parallel universe because Theo and Naomi barley spoke, they always argued and finally didn't like each other.

She was with seb

He was kinda with Charlotte

"I don't have feelings for Naomi" he muttered to himself as he got up and made his way out of the flat. He needed to clear his head. He wanted to call Charlotte but he just couldn't deal with her anymore, so a walk it was. A walk to wherever, he didn't know where he just needed to get away.