61

"Shut up Charlotte, stop making everything about you" Elijah kissed his teeth

"NO, I'm trying to say something" she shouted

"What are you even talking about" Ollie asked

"I took the picture!" She confessed

Seb coughed out of distress and shock. What was going on?

"I was at the party, and I saw you take Naomi into your room and I was pissed cause you hadn't looked at me all night" she explained

"...and I tried to hear what you two were talking about but I couldn't hear anything cause of the music. So I pushed the door slightly open, cause you never seem to lock your door and I saw you two"

"I saw you kissing her. And I was pissed, so I took the photo and left the party"

"I was going to use it to blackmail Naomi to leave you alone but then Seb came over to the flat after he went to see her. He was here crying over Naomi cause she wouldn't talk to him."

"Fucking Naomi. I don't get what's so special about her. She wasn't worth him crying over her, so I sent the picture to him"

"It looks like it was an unknown number but Seb just doesn't have mine saved"

"But I didn't know what would happen... I didn't want all of this. I didn't know you would fight him over her"

"Theo I like you. I really like you. I want you" Charlotte confessed

The three boys looked at her wide eyed. Not only had she sent the picture to make Seb hate Naomi, but she then slept with him however many times for what reason. But she claimed she liked Theo. Make that make sense, they all thought.

Ollie couldn't believe what he was hearing. He definitely needed to fill Aimee in on all the gossip when he next saw her cause this was way better than her show Gossip Girl.

Elijah stood there with an 'I told you so' face, looking at Theo. From day one he had bad vibes from Charlotte but he didn't know she was this crazy.

"Charlotte, I..." Theo stuttered

"Theo I only slept with him once, we can be together still! We can forget all about Naomi and her mess" Charlotte pleaded

Seb coughed out a laugh. She really was still trying to go after Theo after everything. Once? It was more than once, the moment she got back from Theo's that night Liv chucked her out, she ended up in Seb's bed and spent every minute there, since.

"Her mess? More like yours. You're the one who made all of this happen" Elijah snorted

"I should kill you for what you did, Charlotte" Theo stated, as he stalked his way towards the girl

"Not only did you fuck up Naomi's life, you fucked up everyone's" he hissed

"But she fucked up mine" Charlotte whispered, scared of how mad Theo was

"How? How did that amazing girl, Naomi who did no wrong to anyone, fuck up your pathetic life?" Theo questioned Charlotte

"Because" she whimpered, trying to think of a valid reason which would calm Theo down and get him to come to her instead of Naomi, "Because she took you from me!"

"Okay, but when did I ever say that I wanted to be with you?" Theo questioned

"But-" Charlotte's interrupted

"But nothing. You need to stop thinking everything is all about you. I don't like you. You were an easy fuck, that's all" he stated

"You do know he hit Naomi, right? Who's to say he won't do the same to you?"

"Actually You know what, I don't fuck with guys who hit women, but you two deserve each other." Theo chuckled as he grabbed the bucket hat he remembered was Naomi's from months ago and exited the flat, with Ollie and Elijah following after him.