52

He was just about to continue to beg for her to listen to him, when the front door opened. It was all of Naomi's flat mates carrying food shopping bags.

Her flatmates had left earlier when they called Seb, so that the couple could have their alone time in the flat. They all smiled awkwardly, sensing tension between the couple who were stood in the hallway. Quickly, they all made their way into the kitchen and their own rooms, hoping they didn't disturb their conversation.

"Nomi, please, just think about what you're saying" Seb whispered

"Please just leave" Naomi asked

Seb looked at her one last time, before leaving the flat. He would be back. He wasn't letting her leave so easily. He liked her, he really liked her. And he wasn't going to let her go.

As Naomi watched Seb walk out of the door, she shut her own and locked it again. She was exhausted, mentally, physically, emotionally and everything in between.

Liv heard the front door shut and went to Naomi's door, hoping she'd be ready to talk to her again.

"Naomi are you okay" She asked

"Yeah" Naomi croaked out

Liv knew she wasn't and she wasn't going to get anything else out of Naomi so she left her alone. Going into her own room, she called Joe.

"Hey baby" He smiled through the screen, which fell as he noticed his girlfriend's worried face

"What's up?" He questioned

"It's Naomi" she sighed

"She won't come out of her room and she barely eats and she doesn't want to talk to any of us and I'm really worried about her" She explained

"Have you left her for a couple of days to let her just recharge her social battery?" Joe questioned

"Yes" Liv replied

"What about sliding food under her door?" Joe suggested

"Did that as well" Liv answered

"What about calling her phone?" Joe added

"Did that and it's off" She stressed

"Shit, ummm" Joe mumbled

"Exactly, it's a shit situation and I don't know what to do anymore, I'm worried" Liv exclaimed

"Have you spoken to Theo?" Joe asked

"Why the fuck would I speak to Theo about Naomi?" Liv laughed

"Well ummm" Joe trailed off

"Um what?" Liv asked, seriously

"Well... I think he likes Naomi" Joe stated

"Lol fuck right off, he does not. They argue twenty four seven" She pointed out

"Yes, you've told me, but when I came down for Halloween I saw everyone from an outsiders perspective. And I noticed he couldn't take his eyes off of her" He explained

"He does not stare at- Oh my god!" She realised, with everything about that night adding up

"See" Joe hummed

"Oh my god I need to talk to-" She exclaimed as she heard banging on the front door

"Um someone's at the door, I'll call u back" She promised

Liv rushed over to the front door, thinking it's an emergency. As she opened the door, she saw Seb. His hair was disheveled, his nostrils were flared and he didn't look happy.

"Um hi Seb" She said, confused as to why he was here, he'd just been there a few minutes before

"Not now" He said , shoving past Liv

"Um okay rude" Liv scoffed

"NAOMI OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW" Seb yelled

"NAOMI IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BREAK IT DOWN" He challenged

"OPEN THE FUCKING-" He cursed

Naomi peeked her head out of the open door, confused as to why Seb was shouting at her. She was frightened, she'd never seen him like this before.

Seb saw her open the door and rushed to push it open. He wasn't dealing with her bullshit anymore. He needed an explanation from her and he needed it now.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" he roared, shoving his phone in Naomi's face.

It was an unknown number sending him two text messages.

'I thought you'd want to see this' was sent as the first text and then a picture.

"IS THIS WHY YOU WANTED ME TO FUCKING LEAVE" Seb shouted

Naomi looked at the phone. Her eyes grew wide. Her heart dropped. She felt like she couldn't breathe. She couldn't believe it. When and how was all she could comprehend in her head as she looked at the picture.

A picture of her and Theo in his room kissing. A photo from the night she wanted to forget. A photo of the kiss she couldn't forget.

"W-who sent you that?" She croaked out

"DOES IT FUCKING MATTER?" He barked

"IS THIS WHAT YOU DO, BREAK PROMISES? MESS WITH PEOPLE'S FEELINGS" He snarled

"I-I... I don't, I'd never" she whimpered, in fear of how angry he was

Anger took over Seb as he raised his hand to the girl he thought he liked. He grabbed her and pushed her into the wall. He did not care if he had hurt her, it was merely a small percentage of how much she had hurt him in that one picture. Was she ever going to tell him or was she just going to end things and never let him know she was a cheater. He punched her in the face, as she screamed out in pain.

"You're a worthless bitch" he spat, as he was ready to punch her again.

Drew and Charlie rushed over and dragged him off of her. Seb tried to get out of their grip but it was no use. That's when the anger in him subsided and he saw what he had done. Liv helped Naomi to stand up on weak legs, as tears flowed down her face as she held her eye. The eye he had punched. He had hit her. There was no coming back from this he thought.

"Shit, Nomi I'm so-" he said, as the boys took no time in throwing him out of the flat. No one wanted to hear his apologies. He had hit her and he couldn't take that back.

Naomi managed to steady herself and found her flatmates looking at her concerned. She didn't like it. She didn't like the attention nor the pity and she quickly rushed back into the safety of her room, away from everyone.