Part 1

Louis' POV:

"Louis! Get your lazy arse up, you have to leave for school in 20 minutes!" Edward shouted up the stairs which caused me to wake up with a groan. Hi, my name's Louis Styles, I'm 15 years old and I live with my 3 brothers. Adopted brothers. Yes, adopted. My parents died when I was a baby so Anne or mum decided to adopt me. Why do I live with my brothers? Mum died when I was 12. So I now live with them. They're nice but I like to test their patience, a lot. We live in a big house in London, thank fuck for the money mum left behind, and my room is massive. I won't go into full detail but I have a queen size bed, a sofa, big TV, window seat, a bookshelf, ensuite and more. Ok less about me, more about the boys. Harry, youngest and the fun one, but not at school, at school, he's a teacher so he's more boring. He gets up early every day, apart from weekends, and leaves early every day. If I do something wrong he's the one giving me life advice. Strange but that's Harry.

"Louis sweetie, you need to get up or Edward's gonna have your ass all red." Marcel, Marcel is the middle triplet, he's strict when he needs to be but most of the time he's an angel. People think Marcel is really nerdy because he writes books and is a doctor but no he's really really not.

"Louis!" He came into my room and gave me one harsh smack on my bum. Edward, strictest, eldest, and boring. Whenever I try to do something funny or fun he comes along and drags me home. I also hate it when he doesn't let me explain myself, now that's just rude. He can be nice when he wants to be. You wanna know one more thing, they still put me in the corner. I know I'm 15 but apparently it helps me learn.

Edward picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Are you that incapable of getting up on your own? What's going to happen when you move out of here and get a job? Are you gonna be able to get up or do you need one of us to drive to your place and help you?"

"Never heard you be so sarcastic. It's a miracle." I smirked behind his back knowing I'd already ticked him off this morning.

"Shut up and eat your food." He plonked me down on the chair and then went to finish cooking his own food in the kitchen.

He placed me down and put a bowl of granola in front of me. I only ate a few mouthfuls because right now I'm trying to lose some weight. My boyfriend seems to think I've grown out, not up recently so he suggested I try slimming down. I agreed, I also wasn't offended by it, I noticed it too. I don't think the boys have noticed me not eating as much because I mainly pass it off as 'I'm tired' or 'in a rush' right now it's number two. I eat three mouthfuls then run upstairs to get changed. I put on my uniform which consisted of, black trousers, a white shirt, black socks, black shoes, a green, yellow and black tie and a black blazer. If I wasn't "related" to the triplets I would never wear this properly. I'd probably untuck my shirt, loosen my tie, wear multicoloured socks and never put the blazer on, but I can't do that so I'm stuck here with a neat uniform. Now I'm done, I brushed my teeth already, I got to go. I can't be bothered to do my hair. It kills me but my hair is naturally beautiful.

"Louis, Marcel's waiting for you in the car, don't get in trouble, don't skip, here's your bag, have a nice day." Edward said shoving me out the front door. How nice. I jump into the car and not long after I jump out and walk towards my locker where Niall and Ashton were waiting for me. I get to them and Ashton gives me a sweet kiss and reminds me to keep up with whatever diet I was on because apparently it was working. He doesn't know I'm practically starving myself and he doesn't need to know. Some people would think this is a toxic relationship but it's not. It really isn't. Niall thinks it is but he's wrong, really wrong.

"Hey Louis." Eleanor, Beta and the sluttiest girl in this school. I don't think she understands that I'm in a relationship, with a guy, and have been for over a year.