Part 11

What country are you from?
For me it's England.

Louis' POV:

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. That man ruined my life, not just mine but the triplet's as well. He's such an evil person and he's staying with us in New York. Why just why? Couldn't Edward have said no? He hates him too. It's fine though, I have the entire flight to prepare for what's to come.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in about twenty minutes so if you don't mind please put your trays up and seat belts on, thank you." What?!

"I've been asleep the entire flight?" I asked Marcel who seemed to be at war with his thoughts.

"What? Oh yeah you have, must've been very tired." He answered.

"But why didn't you wake me up?" That air hostess is looking at Marcel, I don't like that, he's mine.

"It's perfectly fine to sleep on a plane Lou." He reassured.

"Yeah, but what if someone heard me snoring?" Damn, she's still looking at him.

"You don't snore love." I kissed him, just cause I don't like people looking at him and because he was laughing at me.

I turned around to sit so I was looking at the chair in front of me. That air hostess wasn't there anymore so it must have worked. Yay. I still don't like people looking at what's mine though. That sounds a little possessive. Oops.

The plane landed about ten minutes later, I grabbed Marcel's hand while it landed because no matter how many times I fly on a plane I will never ever like the taking off and landing part, ever. We made it through security fine, no hiccups. It was when we were about to leave that everything went, there's only one way to put it, shitty. Some man came up to us and informed us that someone was waiting for us outside to take us to the apartment. Marcel went on to ask if he was driving a black Cadillac to which the man replied with a yes. That seemed to throw Marcel off a bit and I didn't understand why. He glanced at me with a slight smile on his face but it looked a little guilty as well and I don't know why.

"C'mon Louis." He took my hand quite harshly causing me to wince in pain and walked fast to the doors making me curse out loud. "Don't swear."

"I can swear if I want to and you're hurting me." I whined towards the end of the sentence.

He looked down towards where his hand was gripping mine and let out a big breath of air before loosening his hold and saying a small apology. As soon as we got into the fresh air of New York I saw a very familiar man standing by a car. Marcel led me towards him and once we got closer I saw it was him. The demon from down below who I very much wanted to strangle. I would if I were stronger. You know I should start going to the gym, build up my upper body strength and hit Desmond from behind with a stick. I slipped away while they were putting stuff in the boot and for some unknown reason, Marcel saw. How?

I saw Marcel looking at me as I started running away with a tired and annoyed look on his face. While running I was muttering 'no' over and over again, I don't understand why he had to take us to the apartment we could've easily got a cab or rented a car. There wasn't anywhere to run so I opted on doing laps around the car park, even though it was massive. I heard someone running behind me to try and stop me but they hadn't caught me yet and I don't plan on letting them. I glanced towards the car to see Marcel standing there watching me worriedly, isn't he supposed to be chasing me? I stopped in my tracks in confusion but then it clicked. Oh crap. The next thing I knew I was practically being tackled to the floor by the one and only Desmond fucking Styles and that's not a good thing. I wiggled around in his grasp while he glared at me and told me to stop struggling, I didn't listen and only stopped once I felt a light hit on my thigh.

"Stop this Louis, please." He said and I saw guilt of some sort in his eyes. "I know why you're running and I'm really sorry for what I did in the past. It was totally out of order and wrong. Now would you please come to the car so I can drive you and Marcel to the apartment, and when we get there I would like to have a little chat with you both. Okay?"

"Ok." Desmond smiled before standing up and helping me up as well.

The two of us walked to the car. Des helped Marcel finish packing the boot and we all got in the car and drove away.

"Running away is easy, it's the living that's hard." - Creamy and Pretence