Part 4

Louis' POV:

Oh no Louis' in the corner how did that happen? You may think it's because I took all the food in the house. No that was three weeks ago. The reason is apparently according to my annoying ass brothers I've been having an attitude towards their slutty gold digger Omega. Yes, they have an Omega. No, it's not me, I'm still dating Ashton secretly. Yes, it's a girl. And no she doesn't like me. She says rude stuff to me behind their backs so every night I've been locking myself in my room and spacing out I guess you could call it. It helps plus I know how to do it safely on my own so don't worry I'm fine by myself. I've been here for about two hours now so either they're really mad or they've forgotten about me because usually, I'm only here for ten to fifteen minutes.

Okay, it's been too long. I'm leaving this corner. The house also seems quite quiet so I think they went out. So I grabbed my phone from my room and left the house to see the car had gone so that meant they were out. Great. Anyway, I'm going to go to the park because I can and I want to.

I got to the park and sat on one of the benches closest to the trees. It was around seven o'clock so starting to get dark but I thought nothing of it. I was sitting there for like half an hour staring into space when I felt my phone vibrate.

Olivia: I thought of you when out today. It reminded me to take out the garbage.

Then I felt tears fall. I couldn't cry not here.

"Louis?"

"Liam?"

Liam's POV:

I was going on a nighttime stroll around the park when I saw a figure that looked rather familiar sitting on a bench. He looked at his phone then put it away and began to shake his head. But soon stopped. I realised he was Louis, and he was crying. Where were the triplets?

"Louis?"

"Liam?"

"Aww, sweetie come here. Why aren't you at home with your brothers?"

"They're mean. They sent me to the corner and then they went out with Olivia and forgot about me."

"How long did they leave you there? Do you want me to take you home so you can calm down there?"

"Two hours and no I don't want to go home, they clearly don't want me there. They care about her more than me."

"Want to stay in mine and Zayn's guest room?"

"Yes please."

"Okay come on. Can you tell me why you were sent to the corner?"

"I was having an attitude towards Olivia. But she is not nice. She's really mean to me."

"Have you told your brothers?"

"No they're happy with her, I think."

"You think?"

"Yes, Harry likes her he found her. Eddie seems to like her but Marcel looks like he's pretending."

"What's she saying to you?"

"She calls me garbage, a faggot, spoilt brat, attention seeker, fat, um can't remember any more."

"Okay, thanks for telling me."

Louis' POV:

I woke up in a bed that most certainly was not mine but had a familiar scent lingering in the air. I remember snippets of last night. I remember getting a text from Olivia, starting to cry and then Liam coming to talk to me. That must mean I'm at his house. Then the door opened.

"Oh, Lou you're awake good. You have to leave for school in half an hour here is the uniform. It should fit you as it's Niall's and you look about the same size. Marcel called this morning asking if we knew where you were. We told him you were here and wouldn't be coming home for a few days as you needed some time. That ok?" I nodded my head happy that I didn't have to be around Olivia for a while. "Okay great. Also, he said he would drop off a bag of clothing later for you he also said he was sorry for what happened he didn't want to leave but Olivia made him go with her and the other two, I don't like that Olivia girl. Liam called the school and they said it would be fine for you to have an extra music class instead of geography with Harry and Liam will pick up the classwork for you. Breakfast is on the table, we know you have an eating problem but we aren't going to force you to eat after what happened last night. Come downstairs when you're ready and don't you dare say sorry because none of it was your fault and you're lucky Liam found you when he did. Who knows what could have happened." Zayn finished his big speech leaving the room to let me get changed.