Part 7

Louis' POV:

"Louis they're here now c'mon." Liam informed me while walking past the door.

"C-can you get M-marcel for me please?" I asked nervous about the people who were downstairs.

He nodded before making his way down to retrieve the brother I asked for. Not long after he walked through the door again for the ninth time today but with a spray bottle in his hand this time.

"I assume you wanted this. For it to work you have to be close to me at all times ok." He instructed.

"Ok, Marcie." I said.

"Great." He said back.

I didn't reply, just stood on the bed and motioned for Marcel to turn around so I could jump onto him for a piggyback.

"Make sure you're kissing me when they come down Edward." I heard Olivia snap.

"Is she always this bossy?" I questioned quietly only meaning for me to hear but I guess that's not happening.

"No need to be rude Louis, but to answer your question, yes she is, all the time." Marcel said with annoyance clear in his voice.

We turned the corner into the lounge and I immediately saw Edward and Olivia swapping spit so they were ignored. The Christmas tree was lit and the star was sitting proudly on top. The scent of turkey was so strong and delicious that I could almost taste it. The soft plush sofa sank in as Marcel sat down with me on his lap so the spray would work. The others were talking about some new film that was due to come out in a few weeks. It was silent for a while after they noticed I was in the room. All that could be heard was Edward and Olivia kissing. Up until it got too much for me to handle.

"Oh my god, Edward will you stop kissing the whore please!" I finally shrieked causing everyone to look at me in shock. Mainly because I haven't talked that loud in forever. Also because I yelled at Edward and that's never really a good idea.

"Did you just call me a whore? How could you? I-"

"Oh shut up you little scum bag! No one likes you so stop trying to get sympathy! You may as well leave 'cause if you don't I sure will!" She didn't leave we just sat staring at each other for five minutes, "Okay then have a nice day everyone. Don't come after me please."

I jumped up off Marcel's lap and then grabbed a coat and boots before running out of the house. I didn't know where I was going so I let my legs carry me and I ended up at the park heading to Mum's favourite spot. I sat by the pond with the oak tree in the middle for a while and stared at the ducks. Lucky ducks. Don't have to put up with stupid stuff. They just live peacefully on water. I've thought about ending it you know. That was a year ago though when the three were going through some stuff and ignored me most of the time. I thought they hated me. It just turned out their inner Alpha craved an Omega or Beta. So that caused them to sleep around a lot. I used to wake up to skanky men and women prancing around downstairs in the triplet's clothes and saying stuff like 'Oh are you the younger brother? Cuter than I thought' or 'Your brothers really know how to make someone not sit for a while' The best one I've ever gotten was 'Oh hey Louis I'll be going now see you at school' that was from a guy in my class. It was the most awkward moment of my life. I'm just glad he wasn't clingy like some of the others.

There was this one time when mum was alive and the boys invited their friends over when they were in science club to try some experiments. They ended up blocking the sink and filling the kitchen with bubbles. Mum grounded them for a week. She grounded me once when I was ten, I found a bottle of vodka in the cupboard and drank half of it, knowing what it was. I got quite drunk seeing as I was only ten and she grounded me for a week. It was sad when she went because she was the purest, most amazing person I've ever met. It took a while for me to get over it. I'm still not even though it's been four years. I guess you can never really get over anything even after years of trying to do so. I was brought out of deep thought by someone sitting beside me. It was Luke. Classic.

"Hey, Louis." He greeted me with a pleasant smile across his lips.

"Did they tell you to come find me?" I asked.

"Who?" He questioned looking confused.

"My brothers." I said as a matter of fact.

"Oh no, they didn't. I went on a walk and saw you so went to check if you were okay. It's nine o'clock, you should get home buddy." Had I really been out that long?

"Oh well, I'll go home then." I said with no emotion and stood up.

"Let me walk you." Luke all but insisted.

"No that's fine hone-"

"Louis it's freezing cold and dark anything could happen. C'mon, I'm walking you."

"Okay."

"God I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you, when she's sleeping in the bed we made don't you dare forget about the way you betrayed me 'cause I know that you'll never feel sorry." - Olivia Rodrigo