Part 3

Louis' POV:

Why the hell does homework have to be so-

"Lou, Dinners ready!" Marcel shouted.

"Yeah yeah I'll be down soon!" I shouted back.

After a few minutes, I head downstairs to see a plate piled with food. Well isn't that great. I sit down and start eating after a few bites I set the fork down and stare at the plate.

"How long?" I hear Harry say.

"What?" I say lifting my head up.

"How long have you been avoiding food?" How to dodge this one?

"I'm tired I think I'm gonna go to bed." I say avoiding the question and going to get up, but Edward stops me by grabbing my arm and pulling me down.

"You are going to sit here and clear your plate, I don't care if it goes cold you're going to eat it." He ordered sternly.

"But-"

"Eat." Goddamn it you fucking bitch Edward.

I pick up my fork and start shovelling food into my mouth. When I had about a quarter of it left I shoved the plate away and put my head on the table. I felt Edward's arms wrap around me and pull me onto his lap.

"Edward what-" I got cut off by a fork prodding my mouth.

"If you can't eat on your own then we're going to help you." He sounded really sincere, but I don't need help. I don't want to eat.

I reluctantly opened my mouth and finished the rest of my food. Once done I pushed myself off his lap and stormed upstairs to my bathroom where I throw up what I'd just eaten, they forced me to eat but they can't force me to keep it down.

The next morning,

Today I woke up all by myself, no triplet needed. I get downstairs and see Edward and Marcel in the kitchen, Edward's cooking and Marcel's playing some game on his phone. I don't want food so I try to run back upstairs but  Marcel sees me.

"Hey Louis, don't try getting out of eating by going back upstairs. Come here. Thanks Eddie." I walk over to him and he pulls me into his lap and starts feeding me bacon and scrambled eggs, which I'm not going to throw up beause it will help me get through the day. When all the food was done I went to my room to get ready for school.

"Louis come on we gotta go!" Edward said loudly up the stairs after about forty five minutes.

"I'm coming Edward!" I said loudly back.

When we got to school Eddie gave me a whole lecture about eating my lunch which is not going to happen. Anyway, I have music first and I've got to apologise to Liam about yesterday. Walking into the classroom, I saw him putting some worksheets on the desks so I went up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh hey, Louis." He said seeming a bit upset when he saw it was me.

"Hey Liam, look, about what I did yesterday it was rude and I didn't even let you explain so for that I'm sorry." I apologised.

"It's okay Louis. I get it you were annoyed and didn't know better but I want to say that I'm also sorry I didn't ask you and that was stupid." He also apologised which wasn't necessary seeing as it was my fault.

"That's fine Liam. What are we doing today?" I said in a cheerful voice trying to brighten the mood.

"Why don't you sit down and wait for the rest of the class to come in and I'll tell you." I nodded and went to my desk. After sitting down I took my phone out and went on it for about ten minutes before the bell went.