Part 8

Edward's POV:

I don't know what's going on. One second I was kissing Olivia and the next Louis was storming out of the house. Great, now I'm getting yelled at by Marcel. Why am I always the one to blame?

"Are you even listening to me, Edward?!" Marcel asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"No, I'm not listening to you because I'm sick and tired of being the one yelled at all the time!" I shouted getting quite wound up.

"Well, it's your fault anyway! This was supposed to be a nice relaxed day and you had to bring her with you!" He yelled back with hand gestures and all that jazz.

"She's our mate, Marcel!" I shouted now standing up.

"No, she's not! Our mate just ran out of this house because you were snogging some girl's face off!" He exclaimed angrily.

"What?" I said quietly after realising what he told me.

"Marcel, are you telling the truth?" Harry then asked standing up too.

"No of course I'm not telling the truth. W-why would Louis, our brother mind you, be our mate? That's just stupid.  Zayn, Liam, sorry for ruining the day." Marcel blatantly lied before walking out of the room.

"Hazzy bear what's going on?" Olivia asked him innocently and grabbed his wrist which he pulled out after giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

Harry and I had a silent conversation for a bit and both agreed on one thing which was hard for him but not really for me. We figured it would be better for Louis if we did this and all we want is for Louis to be happy. We've missed him so much and just want him to come back home. It's been very hard.

"Let's take you home Olivia. We think it's for the best. I'll be back soon Haz." I gave him a peck on the lips before pulling her off the sofa, gosh that perfume is sweet. Did she get a new one? It's disgusting. "Nice perfume. Did you get a new one?" Liam chuckled after that sensing my distaste for the smell.

"Oh, you noticed! Yes, I did get a new one, thought I could do with a change." She giggled. Why am I just now realising that girls are so annoying? I'm so gay, and hungry.

Once in the car, I began driving to her home. So that meant going straight past my house and confusing the hell out of her. I assured her I wasn't a murderer, although it may be a future job you never know. Being a criminal should be a job. Louis actually wanted to be one when he was younger. That was really sweet. He'd always chat about the crimes he would commit we actually thought it was real. But it wasn't. Those were simpler times when everyone was happy and mum was alive. I'm so happy she adopted Louis. He completed all of our lives. I don't know what I'd be doing right now if he wasn't here. Oh crap, we're here, she's talking to me. She's asking why we're here. I told her we can't see each other anymore as it's fucked things up for our family and that I'll drop her stuff off tomorrow. I took her to the door before driving off to the park just to make sure Louis was safe. He doesn't know I know about his spot, Mum's spot. He was fine. He's always fine and perfect and cute and funny and adorable, there are so many words in the dictionary but none of them could ever describe him. Once I got back to the house everything seemed cheerful again.

"Come on Edward we're opening presents." Niall jumped up and pulled me to sit on the sofa.

I got the Harry Potter collection, individually wrapped, honestly, apparently, I spend too much time on my laptop. I have to though if I want to keep the company going. It is the families, dad gave it to me when I turned twenty one. I hate that man but it would be upsetting to let the company collapse or let someone who isn't in the family run it. According to him, I was the only one cut out for the job, that's why he gave it to me and not Harry or Marcel. If I had a choice I'd be an architect, that's all I've ever wanted to be but no I'm not allowed to do that. I would've said no but you never say no to that man, especially after what happened last time.

Anyway we soon finished presents, books weren't all I got don't worry, and by then the food was ready so we ate and let me tell you, it was delicious. Damn, Liam can cook.

Louis came back at around nine and went straight to his room with Marcel following close behind. He told us they were going to America for two months, only one month was to promote his book and the other one was to give Louis a break from everything going on. We understood obviously and plan on staying here until they leave. Everything will be fine. Won't it?

"Cause every time I open up, it hurts." - Sam Smith