Part 2

Louis' POV:

Eventful day yesterday. I got three hours of sleep and now I'm tired and trying to stay awake in Harry's class. We are learning about The states of America, where they are, the monuments etc etc.

"Louis," I hear Harry say my name and my head shoots up to look at him, "what is the distance between South Carolina and Nevada in kilometres? If you were listening you should know. What's the answer?" Crap I wasn't listening but lucky for me I've been studying this subject in secret ever since I heard him talk about it at home.

"Three thousand one hundred and ninety three kilometres sir." I said confidently.

"Detention." Harry turned around to write something on the whiteboard.

"What!? I answered your question did I not?" I asked a bit pissed off.

"Don't act smart with me Louis, I've seen your browsing history and I know you weren't listening." He said like that's a normal thing to do.

"You've looked at my browsing history!?" I half yelled standing up from my chair.

"Yes I have and some of the stuff you're looking at really isn't very age appropriate." He is so annoying. I swear to god.

"Excuse me? Age appropriate? I'm not the one that started having sex at age fourteen Harry." Okay, that's a lie.

"You know that is just a rumour that Marcel started Louis." I'm not very good at arguments.

"Ok fine maybe it was sixteen but I know you started masturbating at fourteen." Also a lie. 

"Outside. Now. Unless you want me to call Edward?" Harry pointed at the door.

"No, no Edward." I said shaking my head and walking out the door and into the hall. I can't believe we just had a full on sibling argument, in school, I've fucked up so bad.

"Yes, you did." I heard Harry say to my left.

"What?"

"You just said you fucked up so bad and I said you did."

"Oh. Look Harry I'm sorry I didn't mean to not listen I was just stressed last night and only got three hours of sleep. I was just trying to stay awake please don't tell Edward or Marcel." I begged him.

"Ok but come back at lunch. You need to get some sort of punishment, oh and I want you to tell the class that everything you just said was a lie. I don't need more rumours coming out." He knows nothing about rumours.

"Yes, sorry," I walk back into class and stand at the front, "I just wanted to say that everything I just said was a lie so no telling your friends or I will hurt you. You know what I'm capable of." Then I strut back to my desk and Harry continued the lesson.

***

Music. One of the only things I'm good at. Only Mr Payne, Liam, and my class know of my talent. I made them swear not to tell anyone because I don't want to be known for my musical talent. I want to be known for other things. I don't know what but I do.

"Mr Styles?" Shit, I'm zoning out again.

"Yeah sir?" I wanna sleep.

"Nothing just checking you were there." Liam smiled at me.

"Sorry." I apologised. Liam shook his head to say that I didn't need to apologise.

"That's ok. I can see how tired you are. It's in your eyes." In my eyes?

"Oh."

"You need waking up? I can bang this drum if you want." He pointed to the drum in the corner of the room which caused the class to laugh.