Part 9

1 month later,

Louis' POV:

"Louis come on we're gonna be late!" Marcel called through the bathroom door of the hotel room we were staying in.

"I still don't see why I have to come with you for this one, I always stay at the hotel, what makes this one interview so special?" I asked while walking to where I'd placed my shoes.

"We are a successful family Lou and with you being our brother they would like to talk to you too. Now come on, out the door before I drag you." He's a pain in the ass.

Yeah so today Marcel has got another interview and it's the last one, finally, but we aren't going home yet, no and I'm not complaining. I like America, has good pizza, of course, I don't eat much of it seeing as I'm still working on that aspect of my life and it's no Italian pizza but it's still good. I've been told Edward is coming to New York in a week for work and we'll be staying with him in the flat, okay it's a penthouse, he bought it for when he or we go there. I don't necessarily want to see him, or Harry for that matter, but he's my brother, and mate kinda sadly, so I gotta see him someday. I hope they dumped that son of a bitch Olivia, I did ask Marcel but he just said he didn't know.

Some things I hate about America are that the wheel is on the left hand side of the car and not the right and that they've ruined the language that we, British people, created. Like it's not couch it's sofa, it's not trash it's rubbish, trousers not pants, fringe not bangs and it's crisps, not chips, chips are what you get with your McDonald's, French fries are a crisp created by walkers. The one that really gets me is what they call chickpeas like what the actual hell is a garbanzo bean? It's a chickpea. Also, they use Lipton tea bags, Yorkshire is the best.

Sorry about that I just had to get it off my chest, sorry Americans. Oh would you look at that we're here. Jimmy Fallon, oh this is gonna be fun.

Marcel's POV:

Ok, Louis' gone. I mean I turn around for one second and he just runs away like what's with that? He's like a puppy. Never stays still for more than one second. I swear to god when I get my hands on him I'm gonna kiss him cause he's cute and I'm not very good at discipline so yeah.

"Marcel, how great to see you again." I turned around and saw the Jimmy I prefer.

"Jimmy, hi. Great to see you again too. How's the family?" I asked being the polite guy that I am.

"They're good, yeah. Hey is Louis with you?" At that point, Louis decided to come bouncing back into the room with a doughnut in his hand.

"Marcie look they have doughnuts, and they're chocolate sprinkle doughnuts!" He exclaimed excitedly still bouncing up and down.

"Is that so?" I asked picking him up causing a surprised yelp to come out his mouth. "You want to share it?" I whispered. People don't need to know about his ED, that's none of their business.

"Yes please." He whispered back.

"Yes, Louis is with me, wanna say hi boo." He always gets shy around new people so all he did was wave slightly and hid his face in my neck giggling slightly. "Sorry, he's a bit shy."

"That's okay, I'll see you later then. Nice to meet you Louis." Jimmy then walked off and some lady came and showed us to the dressing room. I placed Louis down on the sofa and he split the doughnut in half effectively giving me the bigger bit.

"Your face is scratchy, feels funny." He was acting weird. He can't do that now. He can't space out, we have an interview in an hour and I can't pull him out of that. It's not safe.

"Does it now? Well, that means I need to shave, doesn't it." He said yes while munching on his doughnut half sloppily but slowly, easily getting icing on his fingers as it melted. I took the wipes out of my bag and wiped him off after he finished before eating my piece.

"Marcie?" Damn it, he's gone now, he doesn't sound right. Plus he's staring into space. He's just going to have to stay. I knew I shouldn't have brought him here. He hates new people.

"It's okay boo. You take as long as you need. Preferablyboo longer than 45 minutes but you do whatever." I reassured.

1 hour later,

"Please welcome Marcel and Louis Styles everyone." Jimmy announced. That's our cue. We walked out and towards the sofa. Louis was slowly coming back so I was guiding him too it.

"Hey, Jimmy." I greeted him even though we'd already seen each other earlier.

"Hello Marcel, Louis. Before we continue, we actually have Harry and Edward calling in from England today, a little surprise for you two. Can we get them up, hey here they are." What?

"Hey, you cut your hair Edward." Louis pointed out, he seemed angry, and he was definitely back now. He had cut it as well, not much but it was shorter. Idiot, I know why Louis is annoyed now. He always loved plaiting and holding his hair. He doesn't think does he, but if it makes him happy then whatever.

"Yeah, I did. You can still plait it don't worry." Edward chuckled through the screen.

"Okay boys so if you don't mind I'd like to start by asking about a girl you were seen with quite a lot these past months. Can you explain what was going on?" He asked. Oh shit.

"Oh yeah, Olivia." Harry said.

"The bitch." Louis muttered. Well, this is gonna be absolutely fantastic.

"Cause I'd never treat me this shitty." - Billie Eilish

My friend said Harry looks like a goat.

Update: I told her he doesn't look like a goat, he looks like a frog and she agreed. Glad we're on the same page now.