Chapter 38

I rolled my eyes when I saw MARCUS coming closer to me . I pushed him back .
" Marcus don't touch me " I YELLED so loud . I thought not even a person was there but CHLOE and Zoey where there they widened they're eyes .
" Stop being so mean to MARCUS " CHLOE yelled .
" You've been rude to him have stopped hugging him . WHATS UP WITH U " zoey said . I was scared right now , nothing but fear .
" Well your so called boy friend CHLOE . Kissed me and was About to rape me . THANKS TO KYLE I was saved but I got two nasty kisses on the mouth LONG ONES . From .Ur F*UCKING F*GLY BOYFRIEND . SO TELL HIM TO FUCKING DIE " I put my hands in my mouth , shoot I said to much swear words . CHLOES eyes were watering .
" How how could u MARCUS ? " CHLOE said and she cried bitterly . I looked at her and immodestly felt bad . Zoey was patting her shoulders hoping to make her feel alright .
" I I was drunk ok !!!! .You THINK IM A PLAYER . CHLOE U KNOW I DONT LIKE PLAYING . IM NOT A PLAYER EVEN WHEN MACKENZIE COMES TO KISS ME I SLAP HER OFF THEN WHY WOULD I HECK WANNA KISS YOUE GIRL FRIEND . IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS EFFING DRUNK AND I DONT KNO WHAT I DO WHEN IM EFFING DRINK " he yelled in the top of his lungs . Yea he was drunk !!!!! Omg how could be so insensitive . CHLOEs sadness disappeared she ran up to MARCUS and kissed soooooo much MARCUS rubbing her back . I chuckled .
" Im sorry CHLOE , for everything " I said smashing her into a hug . Then I went closer to Marcus and squashed him into a hug ,
" I'm sorry for everything that happened " I said . I ran to BRANDON he carried me bridal side and kisses me in the lips .
" You look beautiful " he said kissing my neck passionetly . I felt the tingles and I mean it .
____________
Sorry for the short CHAPPIE o was OUTTA ideas and most people wanted to see what happened to Marcus . Soooo here YA go KEEP COMMENTING LOVE YA
comment vote like share read and keep rocking .
~Lilly23455 signing off