Chapter 51

OLIVIAS POV
nikki has cancer ..... Yes all because of my genius plans . Well there's basically this leaf and when u eat it you get this very rare type of cancer , which doctors hasn't found cure for yet .... MUHAHAHAHAHAA nikki will be finally gone and me and BRANDON will have our own HAPPYYY ^_^
Yes the feeling itself is great .
text
BRANDON - Hey OLIVIA .
OLIVIA - Oh BRANDON hey <3
BRANDON - I'm sorry I didn't tell you in a while but .. Nikki has cancer.
OLIVIA - OMG NIKKI HAS CANCER :0 NOOOO HELP HER .
BRANDON - the doctor said she's better but it's hard to cure her . And this is a very rare disease.
Olivia - It's ok BRANDON :) be strong .
Brandon - Thank you for being a great friend to nikki and me !
Olivia - Oh babe . It's ok ;) anything for U guys .
Brandon - you called me babe ?
Olivia - Sorry :P just simply
Brandon - Well don't call me that anymore , only Nikki has the full right to call me that .
Olivia - Ugh ok bye .
Brandon - Bye !
That BRANDON why is he so crazy over that nikki girl . What does she have that I don't ?
I'm pretty cute fabulous POPULAR.
*_* gAhhhhhh But your time will come nikki . your time to die muahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha .
NIKKIS POV
I felt terrible , but I also notice that I should take care of myself !
Yeah take good care of myself everyone was asleep that's when zoey came .
" Hey nikki . good morning sunshine " she said . I giggled .
" Good morning Bff ! " I said she winked . She went to the washroom and changed and brushed her tooth .
I went to the other washroom . I took a good bath scrubbing all parts of my body making sure it's clean ! I put on some soup and waited for a while and showered myself and put shampoo and conditioner .
Then I came out of the Shower with a towel in my head and bath robe in my body .
I dried my hair and applied a light amount of make up . Then I wore simple jeans and shirt . Brushed my hair . And brushed my teeth ^_^ I was perfect , I felt perfect too . I went out of my bathroom .
And finally CHLOE woke up to . Both CHLOE and zoey looked at me up and down .
" wow U look fab. " they said I just giggled .
They gave me a nutrias healthy meal ... Like porridge with a bit of medicine and fruits in the side . I felt full and then drank lots of water like the doctor told me too . *_* I feel better already.
Maybe if I continue this I will be all better and healthy . And CHLOE and zoey make it aloooot better :)
I swear I've got the worlds best friend ever ! The best boyfriend . Oh diary ! You must be wondering where are my parents ? As I told u I've graduated from school now my parents Brianna and everyone went to snother country ! And I just felt the need to be here .
So yeah ^_^ Imma be fine . Then me CHLOE and Zoey just had some girl talk .
" Soo nikki wassup with U and BRANDON ? " CHLOE asked .
" Um, " I said blushing .
" they're so in love" they both said . We fell asleep . Afcourse after checking our. Insta and Twitter . the perfect end to the perfect day .
_____________
Hey lilies ^_^
Soo Waddup ?
I've been getting tons of comments and votes ! I'm happy and glad for that . But I see I'm not getting that much reads as I used too . I don't know why ! So I hope u people will share this book to your friends . And if u do comment down below I shared this book . To get a special suprise and be honest about it .
Thank you so much for your reads comments and votes it means the world too me and I'll never forget it.
BUHHH BORING THING COMES NEXT
Keep commenting voting sharing smiling relaxing and rocking
~Lilly23455 signing off