Chapter 43

The kiss . ( WARNING 13+ chapter as a lot of swearing ) * P.S while U watching this on the music above and do so *
I rushed to school and took OLIVIA with me . She just joined into my school . We went to school .
- AT SCHOOL .
I smiled and saw everyone looking at me . OLIVIA went to her locker . That's when nikki came running to me .
" EEEE BRANDON " she said . I raised my eyebrow .
" Wazzup ? " I told her she jumped up and down . And gave me a big kiss . I kissed her back .
" Now tell me Wazzup ? " I told her .
That's when OLIVIA came INFRONT if me .
" BRANDON .... People are so nice here thanks for taking me here " she said very excited and gave me a passioned kiss . I pulled away . NIKKIS Eyes were watering . I grabbed NIKKIS hand .
" Who is she ? " OLIVIA said . I smiled and walked beside her .
" She is the beautiful Nikki . AKA my girl friend " I told her . Her eyes widened .
" B BRANDON ? You told me I I was UR only girl friend before " she said . I raised my eyebrows .
" I'm sorry OLIVIA but I had to move on and that's when I saw her " I said.
" Um .. Look ol-" nikki was waiting to continue OLIVIA just ran away .
" Don't worry I'll get her " I said and ran towards her .
" Olivia ! " I yelled and caught her .
" What the heck don't touch me " she said pushing my hands away .
" Look OLIVIA , when you where gone yes . Yeah I was scared I was crying for a whole year but I had to move on ! And I'm sure you'll find someone better than me " I said she pulled me into a hug .
" But I still hate nikki ok ? " she said . I sighed .
" SHES UM, NO U CANT UHH WHATEVE " I told her .
-
OLIVIAS POV .
I stil hate that whatever nikki . She is the one who made BRANDON like this . I'm still not over U babe ! Imma take my revange over nikki :) I still hate hate hate hate U . I got a text .
TEXT
Nikki - hey OLIVIA .
Olivia - Hey b*tch .
Nikki - Omg Olivia ! I just wanna be friends .
Olivia - Umm I don't do friends with boyfriend stealing freaks .
Nikki - look girl . I was being nice . And UR just cruel .
Olivia - Just leave BRANDON alone .
Nikki - COULD U STOP BEING BRANDONS BUTT AND LEAVE HIM ALONE . HE MOVED ON HE DOSENT LOVE U ANYMORE HE LOVES ME SO SHUTTAP AND MOVE ONNNNN GET OVER IT ! ( p.s she was just REAALLY pissed that OLIVIA was so obsessed with BRANDON she didn't wanna say it but she got really angry )
Olivia - YOU A*SSHOLE F*UCK you YOU BRATTY B*TCH YOUR MOM IS A DOG YOUR DAD IS A PIG YOUR SISTER IS AN ELEPHANT AND U ARE MIXTURE OF ALL OF EM .
NIKKI - Assh*ole shuttap and don't you dare utter a word ABOUT MY FAMILY YOU B*TCH YOUVE CROSSED UR LIMITS I THOUGHT I HATED THAT LIP GLOSS ADDICTED FREAK BUT MAYN. SHES MUCH BETTER THAN U
.IM BLOCKING U AND TELLING BRANDON ABOUT UR FUGLY FACE .
- Signer logged off .
I GLARED AND I HATED HER SHE IS SHE IS A DORK
I MUST BREAK EM APART .
I
MUST
DESTROY .
THEM
-------
HEYYYYY FANS .
EXAMS OVE AND ITS PARATY TIME ! But still pray that I get good marks I'll be updating another chapter sooooon so wait for it . Btw this book is now 12+ Kay bye ?