Chapter 48

NIKKIS POV
I didn't know why I was so mean to the people I like ? I looked at myself in the mirror . I saw a whole new me . I don't know why I felt too lazy like I couldn't do anything . I felt dizzy like all the time. And sometimes my vision goes real bad . I washed my face in the washroom and everything was blur I felt so dizzy !
I felt my knees couldn't stand anymore and I felt down to the ground on my knees .
- Later
I opened my eyes to see im in a sight of a hospital . I look around a polite face comes towards me .
"Are you okay ? " The nurse said . I nodded slowly .
Then I saw my mom and dad crying coming toward the doctor .
" What happened to Nikki ? " I heard my moms voice saying like she was crying .
" I'm sorry to say mam but your kid has cancer ! And this is a very rare type of cancer that is very hard to cure . " doctor said .
I heard crying voices everywhere .
" Please cure her we will pay lakhs and lakhs if we have to . " My dad said crying .
" I'm sorry . We will try our very best . But before that I'll just tell you the symptoms .
1. She will get angry at the things there's no need too .
2. She will have a major dizzy feeling .
3. She will be coughing out blood .
4. She will ignore everyone .
5. She will get scars and marks all over her body .
6. Will have short of breath .
7. She will get tired very easily.
8. Sometimes she will feel so bad about her self .
9. Mood swing .
This is a very rare cancer which is reeeealy hard to cure " he said . Then I couldn't hear anything .
I just felt like soon enough im gonna die , cancer me ?
Noooo . What did I do ? Why .
I can't handle this I need to live . Will I ever hear the voices of children laughing ?
Will I ever hear the voices of birds singing ?
GAHHHHH WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MY SELF INTO ? Is this for real ?
---- LATER .
< Brandons POV >
URGH I sighed I haven't seen nikki in a while now . Let's call her .
I reach out to my phone and dial her number . The phone is ringing .
" Hello ? nikki hey ? " I said . And then I heard her mom crying ,
" Nikki isn't hear . She is in the the hospital " Her mom saying not stoping crying in each of her words.
" WHAT ? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO NIKKI JUST TELLL ME " I yelled . Her mom cried again .
" Just come to Authority hospital ... We are there " she said . I rushed to the hospital.
- LATER
I went to NIKKIS room in the hospital . And saw her mom and dad crying .
"WHAT THE HECK ? WHY IS NIKKI HERE ? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER TELL ME TELL ME " I yelled . Her mom patted my shoulders .
" I I really don't wanna say this to U BRANDON , but NIKKI has cancer :( I i " she said and started crying butterfly . My eyes where in full of shock and tears run down my eyes repeatedly not stopping
Yes ,
I'll never let you go nikki . I'll never let you go .

_______
Sad CHAPPIE . I just wanted a twist so here YA guys go . Oh and some people have been requesting me for another question and answer one . I will do it later but probably not any soon cause we've already done it a lot .
Anyways hope u enjoyed today's CHAPPIE .
As always
Don't forget to vote comment smile share and keep rocking
~ Lilly23455 signing off