Chapter 46

I glared at OLIVIA . CHLOE had to ask BRANDON
" BRANDON truth or dare ? " she asked ? He raised his eyebrows .
" Umm lets go for dare " he said . Chloe looked at me and then at OLIVIA . I. Started to worry . What the heck is gonna happen.
" ask BRANDON ? OLIVIA or nikki ? " CHLOE asked . BRANDON glared at CHLOE CHLOE just shrugged and went , i curiously waited for his answers.
" I love em both .... But I guess Ermm nikki . " he said then I wanted to jump and explode Dayum I was happy .
With that the dares the t over and UR was tomorrow
----
NEXT DAT
( BRANDONS POV )
I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror . Hmm it seems like today is something big ah whatever . I shrugged and took my phone . Woww I got ALOT OF TEXTS . First I took NIKKIS .
TEXT
NIKKI - Hey BRANDON <3 your the apple to my pie . Your the peanut to my butter , your the smile to my face . Your the pop to my tart . We may not be perfect . But we are perfect together ( A song from a youtube )
Soo please keep up that smile cause baby you light up my world like no body else np! I know I'm full of tunes BUT ILY ! HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY TO MY HERO ! MY PRINCE ! MA LIFE !
BRANDON -,Awwww why are u so sweet ? I love you . Thank you so much .
Nikki - Ma pleasure .
BRANDON - Juliet
Nikki - Romeo <3 I just want you to know I will be there for you when it seems to everything down . I will be there for you in the thick n thin even when you fall I'll grab you ! Cause we are perfect together . We make each other better . TOU LOVE ME AND I LOVE U . Plsss smile . Never give up UR hopes and PLS smile . Follow UR hopes and dreams n then U will seee . You will shine then the sun ... Look under your window .
BRANDON - No way NO FREAKIN WAY !
. I ran down my stairs and saw nikki wide handed I rushed to her and have her a hug .
She came inside my house .
" I made this for you a long time ago " I said sitting down . I grabbed my guitar . And she sat down beside me .
" Cause you know when you smile you look like angel that came straight from heaven . Don't you see we are meant to be. You always be with me even when I fall , the stars above the sky you make me reach . Cause we are meant to be <3 you can't stop us . We went through enough . You can't break us we are better enough . You can't reach us we are stronger enough you can't touch us we are Awesome enough . We are meant to be . Yeah we aren't perfect. And yeah we are creeps . But together we can make it happen . Just you and me ! We could smile and we could cry but together we can make it out alive ! In this cruel world we are meant to be . If you are there and then I'll follow you . Wherever you are . Wherever you areeeee " I sang and finished my song . NIKKIS eyes watered .

" Awh Nikki PLS don't cry ? " I told her she looked down to the ground .
" WHAT DID I DO " she yelled .
" WHAT DID I DO TO GET YOU " she said and cried in my arms .
" Awh nikki . Don't cry ! It's my birthday and your not suppose to cry on this day " I said she chuckled .
" I love you BRANDON ! " she said .
___[_
That's alll for now
PEACE