Chapter 21

BRANDONS POV
oh man , our group was In a loosing strike . This was my turn . I kicked the ball putting all my pressure into it and we got a goal . I think we win .
" Dude , that's so cool " Theo said giving me a high five . And Marcus also gave me a high five . The cheer people , were cheering . Obviously they where . This one girl looked at me she was the cheer leader I could see that as she was in the middle . She just gave me a wink . I looked at her smiling friendly .
Not in a bad way but In a friend way YA know what I mean .
After the match finished the mans where carrying me and saying BRANDON BRANDON BRANDON .we got the cup .
After that . This cheerleader came close to me she was really pretty .
" Hey you where amazing " she said touching my abs . I smiled .
" Thanks for your cheer " I said as she just winked again . She looked at me and blushed I was really confused .
" What's the blush for ? " I asked except only in my mind . She looked at me as I just gave a weak smile confused . She came closer to me .
" You are really manly " she said touching my arms .
" Umm I have a girl....fr" I said as I was interrupted . She pulled me into a kiss . I tried my utter best to pull out but hen she kept her hand on my head . I couldn't move .
I closed my eyes thinking it was Nikki . I kissed her back . SHOOT I forgot that it was the cheerleader . Then to my surprise Nikki was there , looking hurt as ever . I pulled away from her .
" Hey man what happen " she said touching my abs again . I ran toward nikki as she began to cry and ran away .
" Nikki I can explain " I said .
" You . You . Betrayer . Now I know ur gonna tell me that this is probably a dare BUT I DONT TRUST U ANYMORE BRANDON I DONT ..... SO BACK OFF " she said crying and speaking leaving a space in each word . She covers face in her hand . CHLOE and Zoey came running .
" We saw everything BRANDON " CHLOE said .
" So YA better back off from ma friend " Zoey said . Then MARCUS and theo came running .
" What happened. ? " Theo asked .
" Your so called manly friend KISSED ANOTHER GIRL ! " Chloe said .
" SHUTTAP CHLOE U DARE TALK TO MA BOY LIKE THAT " Theo said .
" She will U got a problem with that ? " Zoey said . Marcus looked at her for a second .
" Get lost zoey See how hurt BRANDON is by UR words " Marcus said .
" It's fine guys don't fight with each other because of me " Nikki said slowly .
" NO . BRANDON . DID THIS TO U AND I DONT CARE IF I HAVE IT BREAK UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND . I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT U NIKKI " Both chloe and Zoey said together .
theo and Marcus looked hurt .
" we trust our man BRANDON . Plus that girl PULLED HIM INTO A KISS . he didn't wanna " Marcus and theo said . I was just listening to everything quietly . I hid my face in my hand . " Your crying tricks won't work with us " Zoey said .
" SHUT UP U LOW HAIR IDIOTIC OVERPROTECTIVE PIG " Marcus said . Everyone gasped .
" True that " Theo said .. CHLOE widened her eyes .
" You dare say true that U idiot I can't believe I ever was UR girlfriend. ." Chloe said .
" ENOUGH OF THIS . stop it CHLOE and Zoey don't u dare insult theo and Marcus. " I yelled .
" Oh shut up BRANDON . MA GIRLS ARE ROCKIN . AND UR BOYS NEED TO HURRY LD THEYRE HORSES . " Nikki yelled . I was so confused . I was literally shocked what's going on in this world I gave nikki her ticket to go to Beyoncé SHES UNGREATUL I GAVE HER EVERYTHING .
" We are done " the girls said to the boys .
" We are through " We men said .
______
This chapter was really sad I gotta agree .
Anyways this chapter was a bit long I guess . Now this is where u guys come in .
I want u guys to GIMMI tips on ma story .
And u guys plssssss do me a fav and read The haunting . If u do then u comment down below I came here form dork diaries . I will give u a shout out and follow u ;) and reply to U which I never do but I read ur comments I swear and there was this very touching comment by this Girl who told me I was her Inspiration . Thank u soooo much . That grout tears to my eyes literally . I'm so glad . Thank u so much for ur comments and votes . This means a lot l sorry for my grammar it's terribly horrible I guess . So forgive meh pls
Anyways bye