Chapter 69

NIKKIS pov

I cried bitterly looking at Brandons reactions .WHAT IF .. Something terrible happened . IM SO SCARED . My little girl . It was all my fault . I'm such a bad mother , I should have been more responsible ugh .

Tears fell off my eyes like a water fall . Literally

" B -Brandon " I stuttered .

I picked up the phone .

" hello? " I said my voice shaking nervously .

" oh hello , I assume this is Maddi's mom? " he said his voice tough .

" y-yes .. what happened to my daughter ? " I asked . Feeling drops of hot tears fall down my cheeks.

" Umm yeah as I was saying she was bleeding ALOT! And her leg was nearly cut into half .. Please you and maddis father IMMEDITALY come to the police station"

" y-yes" I said . Brandon was already dressed . I combed my hair into a messy pony tail I wore a jacket and rushed outside .

IN THE POLICE STATION

" hello , Nikki Maxwell and Brandon , I have a few questions to ask you . Before you can meet maddi in the hospital " the cop said harshly .

" WHAT THE HELL MAN" BRANDON said grabbing onto the cops collar .

" BRANDON !!" I said . He looked away furiously .

" please make it fast please" I whispered .

" OKAY . Was this intentional ?" He asked .

" WHAT THE HELL DUDE? WHO IN THE DAMN RIGHT MIND WOULD HURT HIS DAMN CHILD LIKE THAT UGH I NEED TO SEE MY MADDI U MORON " Brandon yelled furiously . I sighed . I pushed him hard on his shoulder .

" NO , we would never .. She's our little girl okay sir . We aren't those type of people and it's really insulting that you ask us this question . " I said TRYING my very best to sound polite .

" WELL? Then why'd you leave her IN THIS SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE? As responsible parents . You shouldn't " the cops said . I nodded .

" look sir .. I i know ... We are real bad parents-" I whispered staring at the floor . "But RIGHT NOW WE ARE PARENTS WHO WANTS TO SEE OUR OUR LITTLE GIRL!!! "Brandon continued impatiently .

" Okay .. But U can't meet maddi right now .. I have noticed your reactions and you people didn't do anything , but your the one who didn't protect her so as for that you won't be able to see maddi for 2 months , and if you do then we will be forced to put you behind bars " The cop said .

Tears fell off my eyes and I started crying bitterly . BRANDONS face turned red he looked to the cop

" YOU FREAKING PATHETIC ASS-" Brandon YELLED . I looked at him and showed him a no-sign .

" look sir . I'm really sorry for what happened ... But can I please just look at maddi? From afar I won't touch her or harm her in any way , I JUST REALLY WANNA SEE my princess " he said tears running down his cheeks really fast , I Squeezed his hands tightly

" we are really sorry sir " the cop said .

I nodded.me and brandon went away to a garden right beside the hospital .The wind was blowing really fast . We both sat down . I looked at BRANDON . He ran his hand through his hair furiously .

" nikki what are we gonna do ?" He said

" nikki ...you should have just let her stay OR GET MY opinion on this " he said .

" BRANDON STOP IT WAS MADDIS ONLY WISH !!!" I said .

" and I wish I knew what happened . I wish I knew who did this to my maddi AND I WILL SURELY MAKE THEM PAY !!! Oh yes I will " I added

Brandon frowned . He looked at me and kissed me on my cheeks

" babes everything will be okay .. We will give her time to heal Okay ? We will see her, two months will go within a flash" BRANDON said he told it more like he was convincing himself and not me .

I nodded .

" Hopefully"

REALITY STRUCK ME FAST INTO MY HEAD . THEREWERE THOUSANDS OF QUESTIONS .

WHAT IF I DONT GET TO SEE MADDI AGAIN ?

WHO DID THIS TO MADDI?

why WOULD THEY DO THIS MADDI?

WHERE DID THIS HAPPEN?

when did this happen?

WILL MY MADDI REMEMBR ME ?

Thousands of other questions .

" shit , BRANDON I love her so much I miss her a lot " I look towards brandon and he was writing something .

BRANDONS POV

I quickly grabbed a pen and paper that Nikki always carries in her handbag and started writing

Dear maddi,

Princess don't worry okay? Everything will be a-Okayy in no time . I miss you alot . But mommy and daddy will come to meet you after 2 months okay . I know it's ALOT! But time will fly . princess me and mommy love you to the world , im so sorry we ever let this happen to you .

You mean the world to us =)

Please don't ever think why didn't mommyand daddy come to vist ? Do they hate me?

Little girl MOMMY AND DADDY CAN NEVVVER HATE U EVVER !

Do anything try anything but we will always love you to the moon and back . Your my daughter my one and only princess and im so glad that I have a beautiful girl who will make me so proud one day

I love u soo much baby okay? Eat a lot every day-

While I was gonn continue nikki grabbed my pen and paper and started writing

Hi darling ,

It's me mommy , =D I love U so very much okay? EVERYTHING is gonna be okay HONEY YOUR MY BUTTERFLY . Butterflies gets hurt a lot but in the end of the day they will still be beautiful just like you .

But baby? Tell me what happened ?

Who did this to U ha ? Mommy is just asking .why would anyone do this to such a gorgeous princess lik you?

oh yes BECAUSE THEY ARE JELLY OF HOW BEAUTIFUL and talented my little girl is =,) your so pretty .

I love you soo much darling I could write way more =D but I won't go eat and don't forget to take your medicine

Mommy and daddy love YOU LIKE HELLLLL!!!! My little cinderella

Thank you honey

Love

Mommy and daddy

NIKKIS POV

I looked at BRANDON and we hugged each other , he smiled at me

" your such a perfect mother you know ? " he said pecking my lips .

" I am , with the help of you I can be anything beyond perfect , sure " I whispered

__________

HEY HUMANS !!!!!

It's been a long time OH MY GOSH ITS BEEN WAYYYY TOO LONG

But I have updated FINALLY! And now I'm here. Exams have finished ans im just sooo happppy

=D THANKS FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS ANDGETTIG ME TO 50K eek

I remember when this book was just 1k AND I USED TO JUMP UP AND DOWN .

but I want more comments KAY MY LILLES CAN DOOO ITTTT!!!

Hehe lets start with 5