Chapter 60

LOTS OF MONTHS LATER
I smiled and saw Brandon in his knees . " Nikki " he said breathing one last time .
" will you marry me ? " he said .
I looked around and saw Chloe zoey theo and Marcus clapping .
" Yes duhh " i said and gave him a big hug he jumped excitingly . Our marriage is gonna be perfect . Eeeeee
. I looked at Brandon up and Down .
" Thank you .....for everything . Starting from high school the way you protected me . Ending with marriage . I owe you big tIme " I said softly . He chuckled " babes this is all my work stuff that I have to do stuff that I want to do and stuff I gotta do for my pleasure .
For my wants and most importantly for you" he said placing his hand o my cheeks .
Chloe and zoey came running to me
And jumped up and down .
" eeeee your wedding dress imma pick it " CHLOE said squellig .
" and make up I DO IT " zoey said .
" weeeee can you believe it you guys gonna be married " I looked at Brandon and saw theo and Marcus chckling and talking about .
" what eh ? Bro getting a hawt chick " Marcus said .
" getting married in a dreamy land eh ?!? " theo said and Brandon just blushed and chuckled and playfuly smacked they're shoulders lightly .
I giggled I never knew it would come
To this day where me and Brandon will be TOGETHER IN THE SAME HOUSE EEEEE
_____________
Hiiiii Lillies
Or some of u =( well most of you probably quitted on this book and some of u are here .
Anyways thank you for reading tho taking time to comment and vote.
I mean I'm craaaazy happy ..... To the point where I'm jumping up and down well everything happy has an ending =( there's just gonna be a berrrry few chapters thann it's gonna be over .
Anyways that's all for now pls pls pls show your kindness in your comments an votes I recently have been seeing you guys stopped commenting COMMENT GUYS PLS !!!!!
Be lik you were before
Anyways that's all for now
Toddles
Keep commenting voting sharing and rocking xD
~Lilly23455 signing off