two

dream @dreamwastaken
george gets so red when he's embarrassed it's so cute

Sapnap @sapnap
i know he's adorable

George @GeorgeNotFound
this isn't funny

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
why

dream @dreamwastaken
he embarrassed himself in front of a woman

karl :) @KarlJacobs_
oh snap!

George @GeorgeNotFound
shut up
     ↓
     TommyInnit @tommyinnit
i would love to hear more about this

Quackity @quackity
L HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

•••

"God, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Language."

Bad's exasperated "language" had repeatedly left his mouth seven times within the past hour, after another Brit, Tommy, had randomly joined the call. I had observed that the only words that spewed out of his mouth were either aggressive negative connotations or swears. It was half past ten now, and Cara had displayed our Discord group call on the stream, with everyone's cameras on except for mine.

I laughed, and shook my head as I shoved another bite of fried rice in my mouth. "What do you mean? I just said I'm from New York."

"You're from America," The words grudgingly spewed from Tommy's mouth, as if it were forbidden.

"God, Tommy, don't start this up again," Jack begged.

I cocked my brow. "Do you have an issue with that?"

"Of course I do," Tommy said crossly.

"I can't help you with that, then."

"Do you live here?"

"Not temporarily. I'm with my sister for the summer and she lives here."

Tommy sat up in his chair, and I could tell he was holding back from letting all the words in his mouth pour out, ninety percent of which I assumed would have been swears. He adjusted his headphones around his fluffy hair before asking "Has anything interesting happened during your time here?" I smiled at his attempt to be civil, and I took it.

"Well, I ran into a guy today in the girl's restroom of the grocery store eating a hamburger," I narrated the memory just as precisely as I could remember. The call went silent, and I held back laughter as I saw everyone's faces flash from content to confusion, some disgust, in a matter of seconds.

"He was eating a hamburger?" Jack clarified, his eyes a lot bigger than usual.

"Yes."

"In the girls restroom?"

"Yes."

"Did he say his name?" Niki chimed in, adjusting her rounded glasses.

I laughed, wrapping the blanket around my legs tighter. "I am not going to embarrass him more than he probably already is right now."

"Oh, come on!" Tommy shouted, throwing his hands in the air. He was silenced by a muffled shout, to which he responded back and shook his head once the banter had finished. "That was my mother. She says no more shouting."

"Yeah Tommy, don't want to piss off your neighbors," I giggled.

"Fuck off."

"Language."

Completely dismissing Bad's deadpans, Tommy continued on a short minute-long rant, going something along the lines of how incredible the Queen was. I didn't quite catch on to anything he rambled about, one of the reasons I planned on remaining faceless to the internet.