six

Dream Team + Aurora

unknown: hey!

george: DREAM

unknown: LMAOOO HE ACTUALLY DID IT

me: okay

me: hi

claydream: did i ever say i wasn't?

me: what is this for?

nicknap: easier than twitter dm's at least

nicknap: and we can play crazy 8's whenever we want

me: okay true

claydream: but there is a reason i made this

claydream: sapnap and i are going back to america in a couple days but we wanted to say goodbye to you before we leave as well

me: oh really?

me: where do you guys live in america?

claydream: i live in florida and sapnap lives in texas

me: oh okay

me: sorry i was just curious

me: you said you wanted to say goodbye?

nicknap: yeah! maybe get food too

george: how am i just finding out about this

claydream: LMAOO we planned this when you were asleep

george: you both are the worst

me: food does sound nice

nicknap: then it's settled

claydream: okay!!

george: (crazy 8)

nicknap: GEORGE LMAO

•••

"You're in a good mood," Ria noticed, and peered over my shoulder to see the current game of Crazy 8's going on. I could sense that she had wrinkled her nose by the tone of her voice. "Who are you playing with?"

"George, Sapnap, and Dream."

"Who?"

"The people I met at the grocery store—Ria, they all have weird names, they're gamers," I reminded her, lightly groaning when Dream added four cards onto my deck. I lifted my gaze from my phone and frowned, seeing Ria balancing a box on one arm with her purse hanging from the other. "Where are you going?"

"Returning all of Colin's shit," she muttered, avoiding my hardened stare as she scrambled around the kitchen in search of something. I slowly nodded my head as an indication of my understanding, watching her as she grasped onto her keys and sighed in relief. "I'll be back in ten."

"Do you want company?" I blurted, and switched back to playing out another move in Crazy 8's to avoid a possible negative reaction. However, when I hesitantly looked back up, a small smile coated her face and she slightly shook her head.

"I'm okay. Thanks though," My sister nodded, and I only watched silence as she disappeared out the front door, slamming it shut behind her. I pursed my lips as I diverted my attention back to my phone, where the color had changed from green to blue by Sapnap. Settling myself down on the couch, I mindlessly threw cards into the deck, and ended up in second place after Dream had claimed victory. As expected, he went on a full-blown victory rant in the group chat, leading me to mute my notifications temporarily due to the argument between the Dream Team that had escalated.