2.

~Thousands of years ago~

Inside a castle at night time, a young girl with light blonde hair and dark pupils sat on top of her bed. She was playing with four magical spheres she had summoned above her head as she smiled.

 She was playing with four magical spheres she had summoned above her head as she smiled

She then hears another girl's voice from the bed to the right of her.

Sister: Wow, Elise. And this just started happening after reading one of your lame books?

The young Elise glances over at a girl with blonde hair as well that was braided and had greyish eyes.
(Or are they silver? I actually struggle in telling the difference between certain colors so I can't tell. I mean seriously, I could mix up dark blue and purple if I don't have someone point it out to me!)

 I mean seriously, I could mix up dark blue and purple if I don't have someone point it out to me!)

Elise: Yeah, those "lame" books actually helped me get magic faster than you, Hilda.

Hilda: Hey, I'm sure I'll get magic soon too. Mother said that magic develops differently for everyone.

The two hear another voice from the bed to Elise's left.

Second Sister: By everyone, they meant the people they came from. People today don't have magic, just semblances.

The two look over at their other sister pitching in. This sister had a darker blonde hair and emerald eyes.
(I think. Again, Author-kun has trouble with colors)

 Again, Author-kun has trouble with colors)