14.

Neopolitan is walking around the fairgrounds while everyone else is enjoying the double tournament matches up in Amity Arena. She is in disguise so that she wouldn't be recognized. Her hair is black with lighter streaks where her white streaks would normally be, and her default eye color is green. Her hair is done up in a twin tail hairstyle with white bows. She also wears an outfit with a black and white color scheme. Her attire consists of a sleeveless black blouse with white frills on the chest and collar and a black ribbon bow hanging from the front of the collar. Nobody could possibly recognize her.

Neo stops by an an ice cream stand and gets a Neopolitan ice cream. When the lady at the stand gives Neo her ice cream, Neo pays before noticing a frightened look on the lady's face. She turns around and sees three ISB Agents, including Agent Locke, standing in front of her.

Locke: Gutentag.

Within several minutes, Neo finds herself in an empty classroom with Locke sitting on top of the teacher's desk and his colleagues were guarding the entrance. Neo licks her ice cream.

Neo thinks, "what is happening? Did I get caught?"

Locke: Neopolitan. Born as Trivia Vanille in 3002 KE (Kingdoms Era). Daughter of Jimmy and Carmel Vanille. Currently a colleague of Roman Torchwick.

"Oh shit, I got caught"

(Author: I am making up this dating system since RT never bothered to establish a calendar for this world. 2935 in this system would have been where the Great War started, 2945 when it ended. And the year is currently 3025 KE, eighty years after the Great War. This would make Neo 22 years old in the story, which is about right according to official lore)

Neo licks her ice cream as she reaches for her weapon with her free hand.

Locke: I'm not here to fight you, Neo. Nor arrest you even. I'm here to present an.... opportunity unrelated to your association to Cinder.

Neo tilts her head with confused curiosity.

Locke: I understand you were trained at Lady Browning's Preparatory Academy for Girls. Is that correct?

"Oh godsdammit"

Neo furrows her eyebrows. These ISB agents are too well informed. The academy he's talking about used to be a school for rich and socialite girls, but it was also secretly a training area for spies and assassins. The school was shut down when it was exposed for its criminal activities and association with the Spiders criminal syndicate, something Neo and Roman helped expose to authorities funny enough.

Locke: I'll take that as a yes. The ISB wants to hire your services whenever you feel inclined. As you most likely know, the ISB and the Spider Syndicate have a rather annoying intelligence war going on. For a criminal syndicate, they have an efficient intelligence apparatus. We can't infiltrate each other's organizations. Our agents keep getting eliminated or thrown out when they try, and any double agents from the Spiders are neutralized before we can get to them. And the Spiders can't infiltrate us because they don't have a foothold in Mimar to blend in with citizens who could join. So this brings us to you.

Neo raises an eyebrow.

Locke: The ISB hopes that you might be willing to help us destroy the Spiders. We know you have bad blood with them but they have left you and Roman alone for years despite that.

"That's true, they have left us alone. It's mainly because we won't do anything to cripple them," Neo thought. This is also why she has to decline.

Neo shakes her head and walks towards the guarded door. The agents tense up before Locke gestures for them to let her go.