"Tsukki!"

Heyyo! I'm so sorry this took more than a month! Omfg, I've been on a block for so long, I couldn't get through writing it, and plus the extra stress of catching up on homework and obviously packing to move back to my dorm ughh,, I hate that boarding schools are a common thing in Malaysia.. I hate it so muchh, and the fact that cause of Covid i can't see my parents often, it's just.. :) Anyway,, enjoy the chapter!! I couldn't beat my high score of words, cause obviously... 10000 words was a miracle for me idk how i wrote it last time ;_;

_______

"Why do you have to go againnnn? And for a week!" Oikawa whined, head in Tobio's lap. The first year was mindlessly threading his fingers through the brown hair. "I need to get better for the Spring Interhigh. Plus, I need to get the new set down..."

Iwaizumi, who was reading a book beside Tobio, paused, putting his book down. "You need to practice a set?" he asked, as if it was the most surprising thing in the world. Tobio raised an eyebrow, "Yes? I always have to practice something new."

"Huh", was Iwaizumi's short answer, before nodding -a lost? look on his face- before going back to his book.

"What's wrong?"

"Hmm," Oikawa started, making Tobio lift his hand. Oikawa huffed, blindly searching for Tobio's hand -since he was closing his eyes- and grabbed Tobio's hand, putting it back into his hair. "I guess we just- forgot that you have to practice? You've always been such a genius at everything volleyball." Tobio's hand stopped moving, Oikawa's eyes opening at the sudden halt.

"Tobio?"

"Yes- sorry.." Tobio blurted out, moving his fingers again, but this time it was less enthusiastic.

"Tobio, what's wrong?" Oikawa said, trying to make eye-contact with Tobio, who was avoiding it.

"Tobio please, you can trust us enough to be honest.." Iwaizumi said, noticing the tense state Tobio was in.

Tobio sighed, resting his fingers in Oikawa's hair, fiddling with the tips of them.

"I just- I don't like when people dismiss my work as "talent". I worked hard to get where I am, it's not like I picked up the ball and could immediately play. I've been practicing for a long time but I feel like all of it is ignored and I'm looked over- Kawa-san?"

Oikawa sat up, enveloping Tobio in a hug. "I'm sorry Tobio, I never meant it like you don't work hard- I just.. you were improving so fast.. I was envious ok? I'm not saying you don't work hard."

Tobio nodded, whispering a soft "I know."

Iwaizumi softly turned Tobio's head, making Tobio look at him.

"Hey, Tobio?" he whispered, as Tobio could feel his warm breath. "Zumi-san..?" Tobio muttered out, unsure.

"Can I kiss you, Tobio?"

Tobio sucked in a breath. Slowly he nodded, not trusting his voice.

Iwaizumi leaned in slowly, giving ample time for Tobio to change his mind and pull away if needed. Their lips collided, Iwaizumi's lips were rough, but he himself was gentle. Iwaizumi didn't push further, just relishing their first kiss. They broke off, and Iwaizumi's lips were immediately replaced with Oikawa's. His lips were smoother, Oikawa had a more forceful approach -just by a tiny bit though- but didn't take it further than that.

Oikawa pulled away, staring right into Tobio's eyes, Iwaizumi's arms now around Tobio's middle. "Can I have a kiss, Tobio?" Oikawa asked, smirking.

Tobio huffed, face red. "You already did it before you asked." Oikawa's smirk grew, "Oh, I'm not asking for the last kiss. I want a kiss, Tobio."

Tobio's face grew redder.