Chapter 7: moliere

Here's an update my pretties, hope you like it.

After the whole incident, everyone got bored and started doing random things, and the clock had read a quarter to eight. Linette was back on the table sitting Indian style with a book in her hands, reading the rest of her story, not really caring that her tights were showing more then they should.

Bender was lighting his shoe on fire, and with that same shoe lit his cigarette on fire. Linette looked at him with an eyebrow raised, and he just shrugged while offering her a drag.  She shook her head 'no' , and continued reading her book.

Claire on the other hand was daydreaming about something, and poor little Brian had accidentally pitched a tent. He attempted to hide it by putting his hat on it.

Andrew was playing with the strings of his hood, when he got bored of that  he started playing paper football by himself.

Allison found a string, and started rapping it around her finger, making it go...well purple.

Bender took out the fire that was on his shoe and then started "tuning" his air guitar.

Linette adjusted herself and took Benders scarf. He raised a brow when she did that, but she ignored him and just laid down, with her head by his legs, using the scarf as a pillow.

Alison then starts drawing a scenery, and then shook all her dandruff onto her drawing.

Everyone manages to fall asleep, even Linette whose book was sprawled across her chest. Bender crawled on the table and laid next to her.

~

When Vernon came in a couple of minutes later he saw everyone in different sleeping postitons, he saw Claire sleeping on her folded arms, Andrew with his head leaning to one side, Alison's head down, Brian with one foot propped up while using his jacket, and Linette and Bender on the table, with Bender spooning Linette. Minutes before, Linette had slapped Bender every time his hands traveled too far North.

"Wake up!" He yelled. No one got up.

He then tried again. "Who has to go to the lavatory?"

Simultaneously, six hands shot up.

~

After their bathroom break, the teens were back in the library. Linette finally took her ripped tights off, giving everyone a good view of her legs.

Andrew was stretching and Linette was sitting on the railing, reading a new book, and Bender (who was trying to get Linette's attention) starting ripping pages from a book, and throwing them at random places.

"that's real intelligent" Andrew sarcastically says.

"Your right it's wrong to destroy literature" he says continuing to rip the pages, "it's such fun to read and Molet really pumps my nads"

"Mol-yare" Claire said seductively, while Linette said it straightforwardly, causing Claire to glare at her. Linette closed her book, jumped off the railing and took the book from Benders hand.

"You would know he was French playwright and actor who is considered to be one of the greatest masters of comedy in Western literature." She then gathered the pages, Bender through, and when she bent down Bender, not so discretely checked her out.

"quit staring at my ass, John" He chuckled, and got a new book and was about to start ripping it, when Linette took that one as well.

"When will you stop destroyin-" she looked at the book, "Actually this one sucks, knock yourself out" and Bender rolled his eyes, and started ripping the books pages while making eye-contact with Linette who smirked at him. Yeah, she wasn't the biggest fan of Joseph Stalin's biography.